Option to Remove As Watched from context menu (1 Viewer)

Hell_Angel

Portal Pro
June 17, 2005
Home Country
Finland Finland
Hi,

I don't now if this has been requested already, but I would like to see one more option in trakt plugin. From time to time, I'll check out 'trending movies' from Trakt plugin and when I find interesting movie, I add it to my watchlist. Problem is, that many times I meant to push 'add to watchlist' button, but pressed 'mark as watched' instead. Now I have to go to trakt website for removing it from my library. Could you add a button, for making these movies back to unwatched state in GUI, so we wouldn't need to go to website everytime this happens? Sorry if this has been requested before, I didn't read the whole thread.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I can't remember why I didn't put this in originally, there was a reason but can't remember...anyway I will re-visit it and possibly add it in a future version.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Ok, I have added that option for next version.

Notes: we mark as unseen using the API, this means you will still keep your watched history (no. of plays and watched state online). If the movie hadn't been scrobbled then it will simply just change from seen to unseen. Unseen movies are sync'd, so if you unseen a watched movie then it will appear unwatched in your mediacenter but watched online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom