[Approved] Options for basic+normal home, only normal home and only basic home (1 Viewer)

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    revs
    i will not beat you - cause i'm at work :) and don't have the time this evening - so i'll start tomorow unless you haven't posted something :)

revs

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 1, 2007
    The Sauce of Worcester
    Home Country
    Wales Wales
    Hah I'm at work too, and will be folloing WWDC this evening :p, i'll try and make time for the patch though!
    I'll post my patch "as-is", i.e. with checkbox options.

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    revs
    are you working on this? otherwise i'll give it a try when i've some free time

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I can try to do that but my time is rare at the moment and i'm still not a C# programer. I tried to do that in the past but had problems with the GUI. Perhaps somebody can tell me how to add the relevant box to the GUI. When i try to start the Designer for configsection (can't remember the correct filename) i'm at work at the moment - i always get an error in VS 2008.

Mr Hipp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2006
    Malmö
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Rejected since no working patch is attached. Please reopen if needed.

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    i'm really sorry for this but as long as nobody would like to tell me how to add a dropdownbox to the config screen cause i always get this strange error in VS2008 - i can't create a patch.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    i'm really sorry for this but as long as nobody would like to tell me how to add a dropdownbox to the config screen cause i always get this strange error in VS2008 - i can't create a patch.

ensure you compile MediaPorta.Configuration before attempting to open the GeneralSkin user control in the designer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom