(Original Post) *Picture Update 11-06-2012* : 'EVE' (1 Viewer)

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    The keyboard button in Eve remote trigger the native iOS keyboard. All key strokes that are written when the keyboard is up are send to WifiRemote. Not sure if all symbols are transferred correctly. So what you are after could be possible if you can map e.g. a letter to something in MediaPortal that triggers on this letter.

J

joostzilla

Two years and 4 months, now. Must be a record.

Yes, we finally have a record :p

To those who are still waiting for Eve to be released i apologize for the looooooooooooooong delay.
    Lack of time and bad health made it impossible to release earlier.
    But... its coming. For sure. And it will come soon. :)

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Well, we can get further delays even though we feel that the gui is ready from our side. It will be released asap but we can't say when. Let's not get into discussions about when and how.

The_Stig

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2005
    I don't understand why mediaportal doesn't release an official iOS/android remote like other media centers.
    Pure viciousness of the currently 2000 team members working on MP :whistle:

As I see you're a Software Architect: Hey, this is open source. Let's start with it somy!

I guess this is getting off topic here...

crackdown

Portal Pro
    November 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Every time someone enters a comment here I am being warned by email because i am following this thread. Of course also because i am waiting in anticipation of this great plugin. But hey! All the comments are about how long its takes etc! This is no motivation at all for the developers. I myself have 4 kids and I know how busy it can be! So I want to express my utmost respect to the developer who is doing this in spare time without any profit whatsoever. Where can i donate?
    Thumbs up again and we are waiting patiently ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom