(original thread) MCE Replacement Plugin v1.0.0 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

arjay

Portal Pro
April 25, 2006
Coin, Spain
Aaron - sorry to hear about your trials and tribulations. I experienced some serioous storms in Sydney over the years but didn't realise you had them over your way as well.

As to my my problems: I disabled the mce remote in MP but it didn't make any difference - no control of the sky digibox at all.

I then rolled back the driver, re-installing the mce driver and redid the setup of the replacement - deleted the mappings and re-set the sky generic settings. This time I got partial success but only a few keys are working. The channel change up and down key works (normally the most difficult bit!!) and pause, mute and play work, but not any of the arrow keys and not the OK button. I have to use a combo of the ps2 mouse and the remote to get any functionality.

Sorry about that.

and-81

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 7, 2005
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hey Richard, sorry about that, I must have skimmed over the new posts and missed yours. My apologies.

There is a new test version of the plugin that includes an updated mceir.dll which will let you specify the blaster speed as "None". Which is how it used to work. It sounds like this will solve your problem.

Give that a try and let me know if it fixes anything.

If it doesn't then I'll think of something else.

Thanks,

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom