ORIGINAL THREAD (OLD): About the X-Factor Skin (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    how do you mean? do you run it now?

From the release notes of My TV-Series:
    all skins that use Series Posters will need to be updated (see release Skinning Documentation for more information).

Emph

biship

Portal Pro
    June 14, 2008
    My Videos - Any chance this can be added to basichome under TV (or somewhere)? I keep having to add it each time I update the skin. There are sometimes when I just want to browse the My Videos folders to play a file...

chris882

Portal Pro
    December 27, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hey cul8er,
    first let me say thanks for the perfect MP skin. I want to go to have a clean installation and therefore i want to use MP 1.1.0 Alpha and from MyTV Series and Moving Pictures the actual version (2.3.3457 and 0.7.4). What do you think about the compatibilty with your actual skin R225?

greetz chris

hapi1

March 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Fonts

Hi!
    Could anyone help me with the fonts. I am running MP on Vista and if I install the attached fonts.rar, from MP source or from Google source, it is always installed as Fluid Body.ttf - Fluid Body Caps.ttf - Fluid Title Caps.ttf instead as Default....ttf.
    Tried to rename but it does not help because I cannot change the full name of the font which is used in Vista as font name.
    :(:(

thx
    hapi

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi!
    Could anyone help me with the fonts. I am running MP on Vista and if I install the attached fonts.rar, from MP source or from Google source, it is always installed as Fluid Body.ttf - Fluid Body Caps.ttf - Fluid Title Caps.ttf instead as Default....ttf.
    Tried to rename but it does not help because I cannot change the full name of the font which is used in Vista as font name.
    :(:(

thx
    hapi

They're supposed to do that. You have to delete your cache folder though, as your installed fonts won't show up until then.

Emph

hapi1

March 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Thx a lot!!!
    That was easy, and i have tried for hours to solve the problem with the naming.
    Actualy I have deleted the Cache folder at the beginning of the installation as it is mentioned in the Install Guide, but maybe I have messed up the order of steps.

Anyway a great skin which proofs to me not to touch the MCE.

Kind regards
    hapi1

carmenm

Portal Pro
    April 15, 2008
    Home Country
    France France
    Amazing, you do an amazing job.
    You should be the one to port Aeon stark ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom