ORIGINAL THREAD (OLD): About the X-Factor Skin (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

explodedk

Portal Pro
December 27, 2008
Copenhagen
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
could you make a button in your menu editor that allow people to see all unsuported xml files in the x-factor directory
No. The menu editor is for x-factor. Mods must handle this themself. I want a clear difference between x-factor and user mods.
im afraid this will make people choose other skin over x-factor since there is so many great plugins...
but i don't mind, i know my way around in the xml files... :)

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi explodedk,

You got me wrong (perhaps I explained wrong). What I ment is this. If people have skin files for plugins that x-factor not yet supports they should post them as mods or addons and when I have gone thrue them I will add them to the official skin and that would also make them available to everyone. Why would you have skin files that fit the skin and not share? Hopefully in time we can support all MP plugins ;)

In progress are;
    * MyFilms (not started bacause I have no ant database and do not know how to set it up. if anyone can send an allready working ant db that would really save me some time).
    * MyProgramAlt (90% done)
    * Onlinevideos (30% done)
    * myyoutube (20% done)
    * DR.dk tv shows (done)
    * tvgemist (10% done)
    * Trailers (not started)

cheers
    cul8er

explodedk

Portal Pro
    December 27, 2008
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    i see ;)

btw cul8er.. the dr.dk tv shows (done) in your progress is that the one from providers ?

since i just downloaded that, and i dont get any videoimg nor text in the "now playing" window in the plugin , not the overlays.

remb0

Portal Pro
    April 2, 2009
    Hi explodedk,

You got me wrong (perhaps I explained wrong). What I ment is this. If people have skin files for plugins that x-factor not yet supports they should post them as mods or addons and when I have gone thrue them I will add them to the official skin and that would also make them available to everyone. Why would you have skin files that fit the skin and not share? Hopefully in time we can support all MP plugins ;)

In progress are;
    * MyFilms (not started bacause I have no ant database and do not know how to set it up. if anyone can send an allready working ant db that would really save me some time).
    * myyoutube (20% done)
    * DR.dk tv shows (done)
    * tvgemist (10% done)
    * Trailers (not started)

cheers
    cul8er

damn your fast;) great news! because that are the plugins i USE.

But I do'nt understand your desision to let users add there plugins. I have plugins that works if i go to plugins and then to the right plugin. But i can't add it to the menu?
    My englisch is very poor maybe you have explained it allready but I don't understand it.

ps: I love your work!

and admins: wht this plugin is'nt added to hot skins?

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi remb0,

Thank you for your feedback. If you have a plugin that you find under plugins and that plugin is not available in the menu editor (and you haven't added the skin file yourselft for that plugin) then I have missed adding the plugin to the menu editor.

If you or anyone else find a plugin that you think I have missed adding to the menu editor then please let me know so I can correct it.

best regards
    cul8er

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi explodedk,

In progress are;
    * myyoutube (20% done)
    * DR.dk tv shows (done)
    * tvgemist (10% done)
    * Trailers (not started)

cheers
    cul8er

HI cul8er ! PLEASE DONT FORGET REDIO TIME PLUGIN .....:)
    ysmp

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi ysmp,

No worries it is 60% done already. I forgot to add it to the list ;)

best regards
    cul8er

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi ysmp,

No worries it is 60% done already. I forgot to add it to the list ;)

best regards
    cul8er

thank's.....you very fast :D
    ysmp

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom