(original thread) US/Canadian/Mexico EPG Zap2it Plugin Released | Page 16

Discussion in 'zap2it (discontinued)' started by bradsjm, June 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayk2k

jayk2k New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The reason I am doing this without a tuner card is because I am testing to see which option I go with once I do build my HTPC. I'd rather know all the ins and outs of an app before the HTPC is built, so that I can have it up and running problem free ASAP.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. jayk2k

jayk2k New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The reason I am doing this without a tuner card is because I am testing to see which option I go with once I do build my HTPC. I'd rather know all the ins and outs of an app before the HTPC is built, so that I can have it up and running problem free ASAP.

4. nettech_gt

nettech_gt Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    EPG data issue only on some channels

I'm using version 1.4 and I'm having some problems with the EPG data. I'm in San Diego using Time Warner Cable (not digital). I just did a freash install of MP 2.0.3 and when the zap2it plugin downloads the EPG data it downloads the data for KSWB channel 5 to BET channel 69 and KTLA channel 14 to KSWB chsnnel 5. So when I mannualy type in 69 the TV displays KSWB channel 5. And when I type in 5 it displays KTLA channel 14. So I delted all the channels and re scanned .... after downloading EPG data again, I still have the same issue. So then I just renamed the problem channels and now when I type 69 it goes to BET 69 but the EPG data is still for KSWB channel 5. When I type in 14 it goes to KTLA channel 14 but it says there is no data available. And when I type in 5 it goes to KSWB 5 but EPG data is for KTLA channel 14. This was not an issue in the previous version of MP or the zap2it plugin.... HELP...

5. fod

fod Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am having the exact same problem as above. My database for shawcable systems in okotoks shows 4 errors in the program guide information. The problem is a mismatch in the channel number and the associated guide information. Would it be helpful to post the epg.log info or is this more related to the database at zpa2it? when i got to the website the listing of channels and their names are correct, however when it is imported in media portal, channels 2,4,5,6,7,11,12 show the wrong guide info. What can i do to fix this?

6. fairchild

fairchild Portal Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    can anyone hook me up with the download? it seems the url is down, i can host it if you guys need me to.

Mike Olsen
    Echovoice

http://www.echovoice.com

7. ASiDiE
    • Team MediaPortal

ASiDiE Retired Team Member

Computer Tek/Tester for MP
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    You can download version 1.5 from HERE or HERE.

8. fairchild

fairchild Portal Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    thanks a lot

Mike Olsen
    Echovoice

9. chungsters

chungsters Portal Member

Service Technician
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Than You

Thanks to all who have made the road a little better for us software challanged none techie folks.

10. thinksnow

thinksnow New Member

Quality Assurance
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Home Country:
    United States of America United States of America
    no luck with v1.5

Error log here.

The plugin doesn't show my lineup after I save it. Under Zap2It Lineups, I hit "refresh", & it shows my correct info (Time Warner...), then "Load" and it shows the list of channels, then "Save".

I go into MP and get an error message that it was unable to process channels and it asks me if I ran the autoupdate.

11. wishywashy

wishywashy Portal Pro

USAF
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Home Country:
    United States of America United States of America
    Did you do an auto tune of your channels? You need to do this then the plugin will match up the channels.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!