(original thread) US/Canadian/Mexico EPG Zap2it Plugin Released (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayk2k

July 15, 2006
The reason I am doing this without a tuner card is because I am testing to see which option I go with once I do build my HTPC. I'd rather know all the ins and outs of an app before the HTPC is built, so that I can have it up and running problem free ASAP.

jayk2k

July 15, 2006
ASiDiE said:
What is the point of having a guide with nothing with watch or record it with? You would have better luck with just hitting tvguide.com. I don't understand the point in all this.

The reason I am doing this without a tuner card is because I am testing to see which option I go with once I do build my HTPC. I'd rather know all the ins and outs of an app before the HTPC is built, so that I can have it up and running problem free ASAP.

nettech_gt

Portal Pro
January 19, 2006
EPG data issue only on some channels

I'm using version 1.4 and I'm having some problems with the EPG data. I'm in San Diego using Time Warner Cable (not digital). I just did a freash install of MP 2.0.3 and when the zap2it plugin downloads the EPG data it downloads the data for KSWB channel 5 to BET channel 69 and KTLA channel 14 to KSWB chsnnel 5. So when I mannualy type in 69 the TV displays KSWB channel 5. And when I type in 5 it displays KTLA channel 14. So I delted all the channels and re scanned .... after downloading EPG data again, I still have the same issue. So then I just renamed the problem channels and now when I type 69 it goes to BET 69 but the EPG data is still for KSWB channel 5. When I type in 14 it goes to KTLA channel 14 but it says there is no data available. And when I type in 5 it goes to KSWB 5 but EPG data is for KTLA channel 14. This was not an issue in the previous version of MP or the zap2it plugin.... HELP...

fod

Portal Pro
July 7, 2006
I am having the exact same problem as above. My database for shawcable systems in okotoks shows 4 errors in the program guide information. The problem is a mismatch in the channel number and the associated guide information. Would it be helpful to post the epg.log info or is this more related to the database at zpa2it? when i got to the website the listing of channels and their names are correct, however when it is imported in media portal, channels 2,4,5,6,7,11,12 show the wrong guide info. What can i do to fix this?

thinksnow

January 29, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
no luck with v1.5

Error log here.

The plugin doesn't show my lineup after I save it. Under Zap2It Lineups, I hit "refresh", & it shows my correct info (Time Warner...), then "Load" and it shows the list of channels, then "Save".

I go into MP and get an error message that it was unable to process channels and it asks me if I ran the autoupdate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom