Pandora MusicBox 1.3.3 (1 Viewer)

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Re: Pandora MusicBox 1.2.2

Hi chaserporter, I have run into this issue as well. I recently moved some of the API calls to a background thread to make the GUI more responsive but I think an expected error condition may not be caught now. I am almost certain that the problem is when the plugin is left paused for several hours and an existing music URL is no longer valid. In any case I will try to get this fixed in the next release. Sorry about the problems!

kkozma

Portal Pro
February 16, 2009
Dayton, OH
Home Country

My mediaportal install took a dive this morning and when I reinstalled I can't get Pandora to work.

When I try to sign in, it says unexpected error. Credentials are correct.

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country

Looks like they changed their API key yet again. :/ Will try to push a fix out as soon as I can.

mlburgoon

Portal Pro
November 16, 2006
Home Country

Cool, thanks. I was just coming to say that it had stopped working. You are always on top of things. thanks. Is the "autoupdate" of the key coming? I know it had been mentioned in the past.

Thanks

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
Re: Pandora MusicBox 1.2.3

Yes auto updates are coming. I have a few weeks off work around Christmas, maybe I can get it knocked out then. We will see.

In the meantime the plugin is fixed, you should be able to update via MPEI or the following download.

Download

chaserporter

Portal Member
December 7, 2011
Re: Pandora MusicBox 1.2.3

Thanks for the quick update. Unfortunately I am still having trouble getting the plugin to run. I am seeing similar behavior as before but with different error messages.

Link to Logs

Thanks,

-Chase

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom