Parse Double Episodes Across Seasons? (1 Viewer)

Filmbuffpaul

January 9, 2013
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I have searched for a solution to this for quite a while now. Star Trek The Next Generation has a two parter that is the last episode of season 3 and the first episode of season 4. For some reason the bluray release has it combined as a feature length episode.

I've tried naming it s03e26-s04e01 and all sorts of similar variations but I cannot get mptvseries to recognise it like it does with double episodes in the same season. Is there any way this can be solved? It's really messing my trakt profile and irritating me as I'm pretty much OCD :/

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Sorry, we dont support spanning seasons for double episodes.

My only suggestion is you use a tool to seperate them assuming you have already ripped it to disk. I use MKVMergeGUI, its pretty cool for that.

Filmbuffpaul

January 9, 2013
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Sorry, we dont support spanning seasons for double episodes.

My only suggestion is you use a tool to seperate them assuming you have already ripped it to disk. I use MKVMergeGUI, its pretty cool for that.
    Oh okay, thanks for the quick reply. Splitting with mkvmerge isn't ideal as the episode would just have a jarring cut at the end of part one as there's no credits. I might look into creating a symlink or something similar to trick MP.

Cheers again for the quick reply!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom