[PATCH] Power Scheduler multiseat addon + WOL (3 Viewers)

OnkelChris

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 17, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    no... i didn't change anything... this is some kind of weird problem because it worked before without any problem

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    I see you guys are testing this patch with disaster123's build. To keep this thread clean (and help us MP devs to integrate this at some point) please report such findings only to disaster. We cannot know what else that build has (even with GPL the source codes should be available)...

So, no feature request or anything else talk in this forum section (nor testing the patch on some MP fork). Next time the off topic posts will be just deleted.

JBravo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 11, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    tourettes
    This thread is the "original" thread under the 'General Developement' section.

I wrote this patch from the beginning. Disaster123 then included it in his build, and did also post the patch in 'Submit patches' section.

OnkelChris

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 17, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    tourettes:
    sry... I first posted in disasters thread beacause I have the PowerSscheduler.dll from his "package". And the error not only pint on the powerscheduler plugin's code (As far as I can see). Correct me, If I'm wrong.

--> I use the normal MP 1.0.2. Only the PowerScheduler.dll is "patched"

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    @tourettes
    This thread is the "original" thread under the 'General Developement' section.

I wrote this patch from the beginning. Disaster123 then included it in his build, and did also post the patch in 'Submit patches' section.

Oh, sorry guys. I did just check the latest post section and didn't check the sub forum where this thread was.

OnkelChris

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 17, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    JBravo:

How do you get the information about the network traffic? I have some problems with my HDD (bad sectors), which are "repaired", but my system was stable before and now... I think, that something in the bad sectors was needed for your patch to work.
    It sounds like crazy, but your patch worked fine before the "repairing", so there is a possibility to get it work again ;)

OnkelChris

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 17, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    thanks...

perfmon.exe doesn't show any network traffic... seems like i have to search a bit ;)

JBravo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 11, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    You should be able to add network counters...

OnkelChris

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 17, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    this is really new to me, so it can take a while...

EDIT:

due to my exams this has to wait... did a quick uninstall and install the network adapter. no change. but for better understanding:

the perfmon.exe shows the newtork counter. but the counter shows nothing. clicking on the network tab, details are opening and you see every process using network (with byte/second). only the "sum" is empty. BUT: in taskmanager, the network traffic is shown right

i am a bit confused, but now i have to learn for the exams. if you have an idea, why perfmon.exe recognizes the single processes but not the whole traffic, let me know :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom