Status
Not open for further replies.

DJBlu

Portal Pro
August 14, 2007
Llanelli
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I'm pretty much decided that this software is completely rubbish. Most users want to use this software for TV. And how does it do it ? Abysmally. It really is quite sad that developers would use us all as guinea pigs to show off their software development skills to their potential employers. ....

You've been a member here for 6 years and you wait till now to say all this?

This software is FREE and comes with NO warranties.

Yes you'll use MediaCenter/XBMC/DvBViewer etc but I know you'll be back because there is no software out there that does everything you need and it is this that is really pissing you off not the fact MediaPortal isn't working for you.

All you need to do is pick up the teddy, climb back into the cot and then ask for help the correct way.

I am welcome to help anyone that asks however make direct insults to the great volunteers on here and I might change my mind.

Last edited:

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Oh by the way, my last word. Working through the TV guide - must be the most unintuitive system I ever 'tried' to used in my life.

Sorry you didn't find MediaPortal to you liking, from what you've written it sounds like we wont be seeing you around the forums, but if you decide to go back to MediaPortal and need help please get in touch. All the best with your next media centre software, I hope you find it more intuitive.

As there is no more help to give and the O.P. has said his piece, I'm closing this thread. If colossus-x feels the need to reply to anything in this thread he can send me a P.M. and I will open it for him.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom