Personal Video Database - support? (1 Viewer)

ovni

Portal Member
March 21, 2007
Normandie
Home Country
France France
Here you will find a small database with 2 film and cover.

Since i just discover PVD 3 day ago it s quite new for me.

In my export script i don't export all the field, i will add more field if need.

zebons

Portal Pro
January 2, 2006
Here you will find a small database with 2 film and cover.

Since i just discover PVD 3 day ago it s quite new for me.

In my export script i don't export all the field, i will add more field if need.
Can you do an export with a maxium of fields. At less those have an equivalent in the AMC database ?

ovni

Portal Member
March 21, 2007
Normandie
Home Country
France France
I have to work to add more field, i currently export this field

Movie Number
OriginalTitle
TranslatedTitle
FormattedTitle
Source (the path of the video file)
Producer
Category
picture
Actors
Description

:D i ll look to add more field like the notation but i need to find all the field of ant before

ovni

Portal Member
March 21, 2007
Normandie
Home Country
France France
Hi again here you will find the new version of the XML export script for PVD to AntMoviesCatalog (File is AntXml.rar).

This script use all field i found in the XML from Ant.

And you will find a example (exptest.rar) of export made with this script.

Hope this will help !

Nostradamus6

Portal Member
December 13, 2006
Here is an XML file generated with a standard XML template modified to include posters. Paths are relative.

P.S. I am the developer of Personal Video Database. Ask me if you need more info. I am very interested in working with MediaPortal. If you have some ideas of making the 2 apps better work together (some kind of API for example) just let me know.

View attachment pvd_export_sample.xml

odin318

Portal Pro
April 21, 2006
Here is an XML file generated with a standard XML template modified to include posters. Paths are relative.

P.S. I am the developer of Personal Video Database. Ask me if you need more info. I am very interested in working with MediaPortal. If you have some ideas of making the 2 apps better work together (some kind of API for example) just let me know.

View attachment 26031

Hey nostra, its kri kri from your forums :)

Thanks for the work - zebons is a good guy (gal?) to work with.

Nostradamus6

Portal Member
December 13, 2006

View attachment 26031

Hey nostra, its kri kri from your forums :)

Thanks for the work - zebons is a good guy (gal?) to work with.

Hi, I am not sure yet how good zebons is to work with as I have not talked to him directly, but I hope he is :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom