Photos stretched in filmstrip view (1 Viewer)

JMC

Portal Member
November 16, 2009
Hi,

Just having a problem with how my photos are being displayed in filmstrip view in my pictures. The thumbnails at the bottom are fine but the backdrop of the highlighted thumbnail is stretched horizontally...all of my portrait photos get really wide and stretched across my TV and it just looks bad. In other skins like StreamedMP, it works normally with the correct aspect ratio of the photo appearing in filmstrip mode except for when I'm in the X-factor skin. Any ideas?

Thanks and love the skin Cul8er! Just this one little thing that bugs me a bit but I'm sure there's a solution for it.

:D

J

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. This is how I intended the filmstrip view to be but I see what you mean. I will see what I can do.

best regards
    cul8er

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. This is how I intended the filmstrip view to be but I see what you mean. I will see what I can do.

best regards
    cul8er

hi cul8er! (walcome back ;) )

i have to agree with JMC , it was bug me too , the picture's are strch so bad... not look good at all ..
    i like the idea that the picture is big (not like privece's virsion was to small) but need it look not to mach strch ...

Thank's

JMC

Portal Member
    November 16, 2009
    Hi,

best regards
    cul8er

Thanks Cul8er, look forward to any addition to this great skin. BTW, if it helps, I did notice actually that not all vertical or portrait photos stretch...just seems like every other one for some reason.

Thanks again,

J

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom