Pictures error .net framework

Discussion in 'MPTagThat' started by haaitje, December 1, 2018.

1. haaitje

haaitje New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    Hong Kong Hong Kong
    Hi guys,

I've been using MPTagThat for as long as I can remember and usually it works like a charm, but today it keeps crashing on me. It involves two sort of errors (see my other post),
    It happened while using the 3.1.6.0 build on my 64-but Win 10 Pro (1809) and it happened when using the 3.1.8.0 build on the same pc.

I did just update my Win 10 Pro to the 1809 built maybe that has something to do with it? I also tried running MPTagThat on a Win 8 compatibility mode, but that gave the same results unfortunately.

When I try to add a cover through the Pictures tab it opens the open file pop-up in windows when I press Get Picture from the file, but it results in an error message instantly Annotation 2018-12-01 124843.jpg . If I chose Continue I cannot use the top part of MPTagThat and if I chose Quit, it closes MPTagThat.
    Capture.JPG

Anybody knows how to fix this, cause it's really annoying?

Thanks!
    Haaitje

Attached Files:

• MPTagThat.txt
      File size:
      10.2 KB
      Uploaded:
      December 1, 2018
      Views:

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!