Play on PC from Artist/Album view not working (1 Viewer)

Johnny M.

Portal Member
January 27, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I love the work done on aMPdroid. However I want to use it playing music on the pc from the artist and album view. And unfortunately that doesn't work for me.

aMPdroid sees all shares, artists and albums. It's also able to play TVseries and films on the PC. However on the music side I can only play a single song from the share view or songs view. When I select 'play' from the Album or Artist view, nothing happens. This goes for playing an entire album as well for one song.

Any ideas about what might be going wrong here?. The logs of MP and GMAwebservice are both not giving any errors.

john
(aMPdroid 0.8, MP1.1.3 and HTC Wildfire with Android 2.2.1)

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I love the work done on aMPdroid. However I want to use it playing music on the pc from the artist and album view. And unfortunately that doesn't work for me.

aMPdroid sees all shares, artists and albums. It's also able to play TVseries and films on the PC. However on the music side I can only play a single song from the share view or songs view. When I select 'play' from the Album or Artist view, nothing happens. This goes for playing an entire album as well for one song.

Any ideas about what might be going wrong here?. The logs of MP and GMAwebservice are both not giving any errors.

john
    (aMPdroid 0.8, MP1.1.3 and HTC Wildfire with Android 2.2.1)

Maybe you don't use the latest version of WifiRemote... In any way, without MediaPortal logs I can't help you.

Johnny M.

Portal Member
    January 27, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    thanks for the reply.

I reinstalled the WIFIRemote which however was already the latest version.
    Please find todays MP + GMA logs enclosed. In this session I tried playing a song (succesfull) and an album from the artiest view. As far as I can see the only interesting log is the error.log. But Im not sure if this has an entry of the successful song or failed album attempt..

johnn

Johnny M.

Portal Member
    January 27, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    problem solved. I updated to to the newly released WifiRemote 0.4 this afternoon. I can now play on the PC from the music artists and albums view.
    Great work. Thanks!! :D

Just one thing remaining: MP gives me an error when selecting a playlist from the shares view.
    It gives me the following error:
    2011-08-05 17:43:21.390625 [ERROR][(3)]: BASS: Unable to create Stream for D:\MP\playlists\default.m3u. Reason: BASS_ERROR_FILEFORM.
    2011-08-05 17:43:21.390625 [ERROR][(3)]: BASS: Unable to play D:\MP\playlists\default.m3u. Reason: BASS_ERROR_HANDLE.
    2011-08-05 17:46:34.343750 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: Exception: Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializationException: Error getting value from 'MediaInfo' on 'WifiRemote.MessageNowPlaying'. ---> System.MissingMethodException: Methode niet gevonden: Int32 MediaPortal.Music.Database.Song.get_BitRate().

I tried to use the internal music player, which actually was not an improvement. Any ideas on this one?

john

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom