Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hi gemx,

fyi, the problem with

2010-05-08 19:43:32.733398 [(11)]: MPWebServices: Exception raised while trying to start webserver. Die Datei oder Assembly "aspNETserve.Core, Version=1.4.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=5a91175c78782415" oder eine Abhängigkeit davon wurde nicht gefunden. Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden.

is that the "aspNETserve.Core.dll" file has to be put into the "Plugins\MPWebServices\htdocs\bin" directory for some reason. The files you posted still wont work since they aren't compiled against MediaPortal 1.1 RC3 so I compiled a version for RC3. It works but all I get is an empty http response. I debugged it and found that when the request is processed aspnetserve throws the exception "attempt to access an unloaded appdomain" (in aspNETserver->Server.cs on line 199).

That's as far as I went with this. The project files are a bit of a mess right now with the old projects (MiniWebServer, WebServerHost) still there and I can't really figure out how aspNETserve is supposed to load the assembly/appdomain.

Hope this helped you a bit.

edit: You probably used the aspnetserve installer at some point? This could be the reason why it works on your pc but not for other people.

Update: After a quick look at the aspnetserve project page I'm pretty sure this is causing the problems: Issue 11 - aspnetserve - Remove GAC Install Dependency - Project Hosting on Google Code

dirki1972

Portal Pro
    July 23, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: [PLEASE TRY] New WebServer

hi gemx,
    whats up now with your webserver?
    because you tell we should wait for RC3.....

now we have but your webserver still not work

regards
    dirk

msj33

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2005
    Home Country
    England England
    Hi Gemx.

Great plugin.

Any news on the "new" plugin?

The old one keeps failing me due to tvdatabase.dll compile errors.

Have to use old tvdatabase.dll to fix the issues.

bodiroga

Portal Pro
    January 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hi all!

Can anybody help me? Which version of MPWebServices do I have to install in a Mediaportal 1.1 RC4 (server only) configuration?

Thanks for your help and best regards,

Aitor

lodale

Portal Pro
    April 9, 2009
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Can anoyone confirm that the MPWebservice is working on MP ver. 1.1.0 final? I had it working on RC2, but now I cannot get it to work. My server is WinXP SP3 (with a MP client running on the same PC)
    This is the error i get from a client:

Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS1705: Assembly 'TVDatabase, Version=1.1.0.16080, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' uses 'Gentle.Framework, Version=1.5.0.29111, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=80b5de62e27be49b' which has a higher version than referenced assembly 'Gentle.Framework, Version=1.5.0.29053, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=80b5de62e27be49b'

fpe123

Portal Member
    June 12, 2006
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I can confirm that MPWebservice is running on final version 1.1.0. It running on Windows Home Server through IIS.

After I had install MPWebService I update all the DLL in Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\Plugins\MPWebServices\htdocs\bin with the right DLL from Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server.

The only issus I got is that is " Tv Server Status" get er error.

Invalid query
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Management.ManagementException: Invalid query

Source Error:

Line 110: ManagementObjectCollection queryCollection=query.Get();
    Line 111:
    Line 112: foreach (ManagementObject os in queryCollection)
    Line 113: ret=os["Caption"].ToString() + " (Build " + os["BuildNumber"].ToString() + " - " + os["BuildType"] + " - " + os["OSArchitecture"]+")";
    Line 114: return ret;

Source File: c:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\Plugins\MPWebServices\htdocs\TvServerStatus.aspx.cs Line: 112

Stack Trace:

[ManagementException: Invalid query ]
    System.Management.ManagementException.ThrowWithExtendedInfo(ManagementStatus errorCode) +377984
    System.Management.ManagementObjectEnumerator.MoveNext() +433
    TvServerStatus.GetOSVersionStr() in c:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\Plugins\MPWebServices\htdocs\TvServerStatus.aspx.cs:112
    TvServerStatus.RefreshServerInfo(List`1 recPaths) in c:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\Plugins\MPWebServices\htdocs\TvServerStatus.aspx.cs:87
    TvServerStatus.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\Plugins\MPWebServices\htdocs\TvServerStatus.aspx.cs:65
    System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
    System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
    System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99
    System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +50
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +627

Flemmng

lodale

Portal Pro
    April 9, 2009
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Copy these dll-files from "\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server":
    MySql.Data.dll
    TvControl.dll
    TVDatabase.dll
    TvLibrary.Interfaces.dll
    DirectShowLib.dll
    Gentle.Common.dll
    Gentle.Framework.dll
    Gentle.Provider.MySQL.dll
    Gentle.Provider.SQLServer.dll

To "\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\Plugins\MPWebServices\htdocs\bin"

Works great!

joxen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    dos eny body have a clu on why i canot login ?

do get the login page when then presing log in whith right admin password the page only reloads

if i use wrong admin password it tels me wrong password so i most have don somthing wrong when setting things up?

sorry for bad spelling ...

regards joxen

feizex

Portal Member
    July 26, 2009
    Home Country
    I got the following error. I don't know why. I fixed it (perhaps temporarily).

I cheated by backing up MPWebServices.DLL and deleting it from C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\Plugins\MPWebServices\htdocs\bin\

EDIT: I just realised this DLL lives here C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\Plugins\ so I guess it should not be duplicated in above BIN folder?

NOTE: you may need to restart TVservice

HERE'S THE ERROR:
    Code:
    Server Error in '/' Application.
    Compilation Error
    Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS0433: The type 'MediaPortal.TvServer.WebServices.EncoderConfig' exists in both 'c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\a330c18b\d6a8311f\assembly\dl3\2a6dc3d4\d0439443_05edca01\MPWebServices.DLL' and 'c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\a330c18b\d6a8311f\App_Code.db1od2jq.dll'

Source Error:

[No relevant source lines]

Source File:    Line: 0

UPDATE:
    I tried with new MPWebServices.dll in C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\Plugins\

I had to stop TVservice to copy file in. TVservice restarted OK.

But I got page not found in firefox for webservice.

And I got the following error when opening TV-server Configuration...
    newwebservicesdllerror.png

This error went away when I rolled back.

Rollback (if you don't have copies of DLL but have original msi package):
    Stop TVservice
    Delete MPWebServices.dll in C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\Plugins\
    run MPWebServices_RC3.msi and choose repair. This will reinstall original DLL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom