plse help. hibernation issue/bug (1 Viewer)

parkuhr

Portal Pro
September 2, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
hi erosco.

i have send mp to hibernation without a tv cannel was playing.
the same problem.
it wakes up, doeing the sheduled recoding, but after that, it dosn t goes back in hibernation again;((

ITS JUST STAYS ON!!!;(((((

i dunno what it is. i am running out of options;(

hopeing to get help.

greetings parkuhr

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    From you log it says system it's configured to stay on:
    Code:
    08-03-21 17:46:34.375000 [5]: PowerScheduler: Manual system suspend requested by 
    2008-03-21 17:46:34.375000 [5]: PowerScheduler: Standby requested but system is configured to stay on

Are TV Server -> Plugins -> Power Scheduler configured like that`?

Regards
    Roy

parkuhr

Portal Pro
    September 2, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,
    From you log it says system it's configured to stay on:

Code:
    08-03-21 17:46:34.375000 [5]: PowerScheduler: Manual system suspend requested by
    2008-03-21 17:46:34.375000 [5]: PowerScheduler: Standby requested but system is configured to stay on

Are TV Server -> Plugins -> Power Scheduler configured like that`?

hi roy.

did you mean: tvserver/powersheduler/standby-wakeup-settings:

there is: shutdown server beeing idle for x minutes.

this make no difference if this is activatet or not. system is just staying on.

then wie have down there, an option called: shutdown-mode.

its set to: stay on.

if i set this for example to hibernation mode, system will go down suddenly, if i don t want it.
    so i can t set it to hibernation or standby.

regards

parkuhr

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    Well then you have found out why it doesn't hib after a record. That it's the on that decide whats happening in the power down chain & as long as stays in "stay on" it will never power down!! ;)

Regards
    Roy

parkuhr

Portal Pro
    September 2, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,
    Well then you have found out why it doesn't hib after a record. That it's the on that decide whats happening in the power down chain & as long as stays in "stay on" it will never power down!!

hi roy,

but if i set it to hibernat, system is going down if i watch a movie in my videos or if i wana work with this computer.
    with other words, the computer is turning in standy/hibernation, if i wana still work with it:(
    so this is no option;/

greetings

parkuhr

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    If you enable in MP Configuration -> Plugins -> Power Scheduler client plugin(not PowerScheduler which it's only for old TVEngine) & leave it with default values it should tell PS in TV Server to not shut down if it isn't in MP Home & nothing plays. If you need to work on the comp then tell TV Server -> Plugins -> Power Scheduler -> Processe & add those programs your work in or just notepad & have notepad open when you work & close it when you're finished.
    Else it's not much more to do since it is by design & thats how TV Server works for now...

Regards
    Roy

parkuhr

Portal Pro
    September 2, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    [
    Hi,
    If you enable in MP Configuration -> Plugins -> Power Scheduler client plugin(not PowerScheduler which it's only for old TVEngine) & leave it with default values it should tell PS in TV Server to not shut down if it isn't in MP Home & nothing plays. If you need to work on the comp then tell TV Server -> Plugins -> Power Scheduler -> Processe & add those programs your work in or just notepad & have notepad open when you work & close it when you're finished.
    Else it's not much more to do since it is by design & thats how TV Server works for now...

Regards
    Roy

thank you very much for your help and quick answers.
    i check this out and give a feedback asap.

greetings

parkuhr

parkuhr

Portal Pro
    September 2, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hi roy.

i checked it out and configured it correctly and it seems to work:)

so, again thank you very much and nice eastern:)

greetings parkuhr
    :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom