[Plugin] DVDArt - All artwork for MovingPictures, MyFilms, TVSeries, Music & more!!! (3 Viewers)

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    Weird - it's working now!
    If I added the file in, pressed the cog button, then pressed the same button once it had changed to a picture - the plugin hung. Not any more though.
    Thanks for looking :)

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I have a feature request!

When I want to add dvdart manually from coverart, I have to select every movie seperately. But if could filter out the movies that don't have dvdart, I could the select them all and then update them with one click. So a sorting option would be nice. Maybe by pressing dvdart tab in the "movies missing dvdart" tab.

:D

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    I have a feature request!

When I want to add dvdart manually from coverart, I have to select every movie seperately. But if could filter out the movies that don't have dvdart, I could the select them all and then update them with one click. So a sorting option would be nice. Maybe by pressing dvdart tab in the "movies missing dvdart" tab.

:D

Seems this is a popular request :p, will see what I can do to implement ....

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    update them with one click.

Seems this is a popular request :p, will see what I can do to implement ....

I would like the option to automatically use poster or fanart to generate a disc image by default for all movies missing official disc images.

however these movies would be marked by the plugin and the plugin would continue to search out official disc images and replace these user generated ones in the future if an official disc image becomes available.

Then I will never have to have a blank disc image in mediaportal, nor will I ever have to enter the plugin configuration again. Would be a completely stand alone solution.

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I would like the option to automatically use poster or fanart to generate a disc image by default for all movies missing official disc images.

however these movies would be marked by the plugin and the plugin would continue to search out official disc images and replace these user generated ones in the future if an official disc image becomes available.

Then I will never have to have a blank disc image in mediaportal, nor will I ever have to enter the plugin configuration again. Would be a completely stand alone solution.

That would even be better! Now we are getting somewhere! :)

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    Have to be careful for some disc images - the titles (and other workds) don't always fit, and are not necessarily in the right place.
    Some auto created stuff will look silly!

Last edited:

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    auto created discs using the fanart background doesn't have this problem.[DOUBLEPOST=1353975660][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Some auto created stuff will look silly!

I prefer disc image with cut off text or bad framing to a blank disc image

Last edited:

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Is this right, now i can only use your plugin and do not need this anymore ,when i will use clearart Logo in tv series ?

D3ltoroxp, yes, but you need to modify slightly TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml as indicated in the wiki.

Here is a modified TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml for StreamedMP should anybody want it.

Attachments

• TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml
      17.5 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom