[Plugin] DVDArt - All artwork for MovingPictures, MyFilms, TVSeries, Music & more!!! (2 Viewers)

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is this right, now i can only use your plugin and do not need this anymore ,when i will use clearart Logo in tv series ?

D3ltoroxp, yes, but you need to modify slightly TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml as indicated in the wiki.

Here is a modified TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml for StreamedMP should anybody want it.

It this file included in your Theme Mod ?

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello m3rcury,

i have a quest, i jump over to titan skin and will use clearart for series and movies. I think i need only the block of code where i define the position and path to the covers right ? Where i can find it, so i can try to bring clearart to titan skin. And one more thing, i will have DVDArt but only in details view and without covers, is there a way to ?

And a little bit OFFTOPIC::

Is there a skineditor around, where i can set position for x and y and see how the image is gone ? Or must i set this in xml and test and test again, with starting mepo and show how the image is move ?

Last edited:

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Hello m3rcury,

i have a quest, i jump over to titan skin and will use clearart for series and movies. I think i need only the block of code where i define the position and path to the covers right ? Where i can find it, so i can try to bring clearart to titan skin. And one more thing, i will have DVDArt but only in details view and without covers, is there a way to ?

And a little bit OFFTOPIC::

Is there a skineditor around, where i can set position for x and y and see how the image is gone ? Or must i set this in xml and test and test again, with starting mepo and show how the image is move ?

D3ltoroxp, you can refer with this for excerpts of code to show clearart, but if you need further details, I can forward the xmls in question.

Regarding your other question, I don't use a skineditor, but amend the xml and test. What I can tell you is that you do not need to exit MediaPortal to test changes in MovingPictures or TVSeries, you only need to go out to the main menu (in BasicHome) and go back in. MediaPortal will pick the updated xml.

Hope this helps (y) .

Regards

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    What I can tell you is that you do not need to exit MediaPortal to test changes in MovingPictures or TVSeries, you only need to go out to the main menu (in BasicHome) and go back in. MediaPortal will pick the updated xml.
    That sound very nice and help a bit more, then exit and restart mp :) So it's a little editor :)

OK with the code examples, i think i can great some things, i will test, and when it is not working i send you the xml files where i do the change or what did you mean with this ??

but if you need further details, I can forward the xmls in question

Last edited:

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    movpic_details-png.116955

movpic_thumbs-png.116964

Titan DVD Art Skin Files
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/dvdart-plugin-skin-files-for-titan.114664/

Last edited:

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hello m3rcury,

Have a look for the MYRefresh plugin, lets you hit a key of your choice, it will refresh the page and show any changes made to xml files without the need to leave the current page or return to the main menu.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    @m3rcury - Can you add "tv thumbs" scraping for my tv series database?
    I'm mod-ing titan, and tv thumbs would work really well in this.

Here is an example tv thumb from fanart.tv
    workaholics-4ee92ea5bdadc.jpg

Last edited:

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    So i try it but i see no clearart... I edit the videoOSD.xml and add this lines

<valign>top</valign>
    <visible>!string.equals(#TVSeries.Episode.SeriesName,)</visible>
    </control>

<!-- m3rcury - ClearArt - TV Series -->
    <control>
    <description>ClearArt</description>
    <type>image</type>
    <id>0</id>
    <posX>1100</posX>
    <posY>90</posY>
    <texture>#TVSeries.ClearArt\#(string.rtrim(#TVSeries.Series.ID)).png</texture>
    <visible>[[control.isvisible(1237)|control.isvisible(1238)]+control.isvisible(1242)]+facadeview.list</visible>
    <animation effect="fade" time="250" delay="0">WindowClose</animation>
    </control>
    <!-- m3rcury - ClearArt - TV Series -->

<control>
    <description>Movie thumb</description>
    <type>image</type>
    <id>102</id>
    <posX>275</posX>

Than i change the path in TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml in this one

<value><![CDATA[thumbs\TVSeries\ClearArt\FullSize\<Series.ID>.png]]></value>

Is the videoOSD.xml the wrong file when i watch an episode and hit the Info Button ?

Last edited:

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    So i try it but i see no clearart... I edit the videoOSD.xml and add this lines

Than i change the path in TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml in this one

Is the videoOSD.xml the wrong file when i watch an episode and hit the Info Button ?

D3ltoroxp, the xml file is the correct one and in StreamedMP, the clearart for TVSeries is in-built and controlled by the following code:
    Code:
        <control>
          <description>TVSeries ClearArt</description>
          <type>image</type>
          <id>0</id>
          <posX>1000</posX>
          <posY>420</posY>
          <width>250</width>
          <height>126</height>
          <texture>#TVSeries.Play.ClearArt</texture>
        </control>

while for Movies, the following code is used:
    Code:
    <!-- m3rcury - ClearArt -->
        <control>
          <description>Movie ClearArt</description>
          <type>image</type>
          <id>0</id>
          <posX>1000</posX>
          <posY>420</posY>
          <width>250</width>
          <height>126</height>
          <keepaspectratio>yes</keepaspectratio>
          <texture>#MovingPictures.ClearArt\#MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.imdb_id.png</texture>
          <visible>string.contains(#Play.Current.Thumb,MovingPictures)</visible>
        </control>
    <!-- m3rcury - ClearArt -->

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom