[plugin] IMAP & Pop3 Email Manager (1 Viewer)

Quarter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2010
    Queenstown
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Okay guys,
    I have attached the 1.2 compatible version on the first post...

I have not had time to create a Default or DefaultWide skin files, so if anyone has time and would like to post back here I will create a new install package.

I'm not exactly sure what Silent Exception had in mind to do with the code, so I will let him decide where the plugin should go from here :)

Thanks again guys for the kind words & support!
    Wile E.

Bit hard to make a skin without knowing what controls it has. Post them and I will have a go. :D

WileECoyote

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2008
    Cary, NC
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Bit hard to make a skin without knowing what controls it has. Post them and I will have a go. :D

The controls are all the same as the prior version (Blue3 and Blue3Wide). Again, I misunderstood what everyone is looking for, I though folks were looking for the updated dll....

I will post the old package tonight, along with the skin files from Blue3 and Blue3Wide.

Wile E.

WileECoyote

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2008
    Cary, NC
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Update...

I have updated the link on the first post to point to the 1.0.1 install package in the MP repository. It has many skin examples within...

Wile E.

Slurm

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 16, 2006
    Graz
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    AW: [plugin] IMAP & Pop3 Email Manager

I have a problem with the new 1.2 beta compatible version that mp becomes extremly slow on start (for a few minutes). I have already deleted the database file and reentered my settings but the problem is still there. Has anyone else seen this too?

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: [plugin] IMAP & Pop3 Email Manager

I Can confirm this. Have the Plugin disabled until I find the time to look after.

FrankDrebin

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 3, 2011
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Sure would be nice to have this work. Right now I am able to receive notifications on the screen about new emails, but I cannot read them via Mediaportal, since it gives me an error about missing files.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom