[plugin] IMAP & Pop3 Email Manager (1 Viewer)

juro

Portal Pro
March 23, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: Re: [plugin] IMAP & Pop3 Email Manager

Hi,

pls fill in you system specifications, which skin do you use which MP Version?
Using the PlugIn in MP 1.2 beta there is a performance issue. If the plug is activated whole MP slows down.

Using IMAP Mail only Mails are shown if minimum one mail is marked as new otherwhise no mails are shown. Longs time ago I recommended to improve this feature in a way that alls mails are shown. Unfortunately nothing happend here and I am not a software developer.

WileECoyote

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2008
    Cary, NC
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hey guys,
    Im sorry everyone's having issues with the 1.2 Beta. My time is VERY limited with several other projects, but I will take a little time tonight to see if I can spot the slow down issue. Im not sure how busy SilentException is these days, but I had hoped he would take this project over and keep it alive :)

Wile E.

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Extremely busy here too :) But if someone points me to what needs to be fixed, steps to reproduce + logs, I could take a peek once.

Plugin is working for me as good as before BTW, only version compatibility checks were added and I cannot see anything break because of that.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Extremely busy here too :) But if someone points me to what needs to be fixed, steps to reproduce + logs, I could take a peek once.

Plugins is working for me as good as before BTW, only version compatibility checks were added and I cannot see anything break because of that.

With mediaportal 1.2.0 beta? When I install this plugin, and try to open it I got the message: Missing or invalid file: C:\ProgramaData ...........................IMAPeMail.xml

WileECoyote

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2008
    Cary, NC
    Home Country

Agreed, If someone would post logs and steps to reproduce that would assist greatly. I too will take a look to see if I can spot anything.

Plugins is working for me as good as before BTW, only version compatibility checks were added and I cannot see anything break because of that.

Same here, its been working fine for me, but I only run it on my server and I am using a custom skin I have started. I will install it on my dev box tonight to see if I can reproduce the slow down issue.

Thanks!
    Wile E.

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia

With mediaportal 1.2.0 beta? When I install this plugin, and try to open it I got the message: Missing or invalid file: C:\ProgramaData ...........................IMAPeMail.xml

You should probably install old version and then replace DLL with the one from first post.

WileECoyote

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2008
    Cary, NC
    Home Country

The original download file (see the link on the first post) contains skin files for the supported skins (listed on the first post.) You will have to install it first then overwrite the dll with the one attached to the first post.

Wile E.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

The original download file (see the link on the first post) contains skin files for the supported skins (listed on the first post.) You will have to install it first then overwrite the dll with the one attached to the first post.

Wile E.

I have tried that, but with no luck.. When I download the latest stable release, I download it as a zip format. When I unzip the package, I get a MPE1 package. But when I want to launch that file, I get the message:

"This is a old format file (mpi). MPInstaller will be used to install it."

When I press OK, I get this message: (translated to english):

"The system can not find the file specified"

When I press OK, I get this message:

by System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithShellExecute(ProcessStartInfostartinfo)
    by System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()
    by System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
    by System.Diagnostics.Process.Sart(String fileName, String arguments)
    by MpeInstaller.MainForm.InstallFile(String, file, Boolean silent, Boolean gui)
    by MpeInstaller.MainForm..ctor(ProgramArguments args)

Any idea?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom