[plugin] IMAP & Pop3 Email Manager (4 Viewers)

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: [plugin] IMAP & Pop3 Email Manager

hello,

i use mepo 1.2.0 and i can´t install it.error old format and after this can not find files..

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    WileECoyote: Are you still developing this plugin?:)

No, the plugin is no longer developed by WileECoyote. He gave me the code to take over the plugin but I don't feel like there is anything missing or broken. I will try to fix any bugs but no new features. I will however upload the code to SourceForge so anyone is able to pinch in.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.. You don't feel anything for the idea to sent Emails in mediaportal? Allright, I understand.. Well thanks anyway that you want to fix bugs, maybe someone else like the idea:)

best regards

Problem is that text input inside HTPC application is very cumbersome. Depending on the implementation, you would have to input one line of text at the time and then there is of course editing of existing text problem. I just don't see this fit it very good. But if anyone has any ideas on how it could be done, it's open source! ;)

As for new features, one thing I'll try to implement soon is localization, seeing that is the most requested thing ;)

No, the plugin is no longer developed by WileECoyote. He gave me the code to take over the plugin but I don't feel like there is anything missing or broken. I will try to fix any bugs but no new features. I will however upload the code to SourceForge so anyone is able to pinch in.

hi toghether,

how about the performance issue in MP 1.2 beta?
    How about displaying all mails in imap accounts (just now only mails will shown if min 1 mail is unread)?

I don't have any performance issues. Maybe posts some logs when it happens, otherwise I'm not able to help.

hello,

i use mepo 1.2.0 and i can´t install it.error old format and after this can not find files..

Download for MePo 1.2 is in the first post.

I edit but I have no idea how to change the functions that are displayed on the right menu by pressing F9.

You cannot change the text in that menu. Item text in that menu is hard coded in plugin code. Read above for notes about localization.

------

In other news... I've uploaded sources of the plugin to SourceForge SVN repository:
    https://mp-plugins.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/mp-plugins/trunk/plugins/IMAPPOP3eMailManager/

All development will continue there.

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Here is first version of the plugin with added localization. Copy files from archive to their respective places, then you can start translating default en-US.xml localization file.

All the translations are also pushed to skin properties in this format: #eMail.Translation.ID.Label, where ID is field name of the translation. For example, <string Field="AccountOptions">Account Options</string> would be accessible in skin via #eMail.Translation.AccountOptions.Label property.

If something goes wrong, remember to include logs :)

Attachments

• IMAP & POP3 eMail Manager.rar
      805.5 KB

djLyli

Portal Pro
    June 3, 2010
    Opole Lub.
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    I tried this version I tried on the standard skin (no files to black glass), I translated the file en-US.xml but unfortunately it is still in English. Unless something is not understood

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Here is first version of the plugin with added localization. Copy files from archive to their respective places, then you can start translating default en-US.xml localization file.

All the translations are also pushed to skin properties in this format: #eMail.Translation.ID.Label, where ID is field name of the translation. For example, <string Field="AccountOptions">Account Options</string> would be accessible in skin via #eMail.Translation.AccountOptions.Label property.

If something goes wrong, remember to include logs :)

Thanks man,

here is a Dutch language file:

Attachments

• nl.xml
      2.8 KB

IanJ

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 22, 2010
    Home Country
    Scotland Scotland
    Hi all,

I have been playing with this great plugin under 1.2RC (IMAP email) and using MAYA skin.

When I get the pop up notifying me there's a new email it has the red record icon along with REC next to it at the top right of the pop-up.............I'm guessing this isn't right and should be the email envelope icon or something.

Is this pop-up configurable in XML.......without looking I'm guessing it's one of the COMMON xml's as they seem to be referenced in the two MAYA xml files.

Any help appreciated.

Ian.

IanJ

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 22, 2010
    Home Country
    Scotland Scotland
    Hi all,

I have been playing with this great plugin under 1.2RC (IMAP email) and using MAYA skin.

When I get the pop up notifying me there's a new email it has the red record icon along with REC next to it at the top right of the pop-up.............I'm guessing this isn't right and should be the email envelope icon or something.

Is this pop-up configurable in XML.......without looking I'm guessing it's one of the COMMON xml's as they seem to be referenced in the two MAYA xml files.

Any help appreciated.

Ian.

Here's a screenshot.

email.jpg

I notice that I only get the REC problem when the pop-up comes in when watching live TV.

Anyone.....?

Ian.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom