[plugin] IMAP & Pop3 Email Manager (3 Viewers)

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: [plugin] IMAP & Pop3 Email Manager

Another test. I've deleted all Mail- accounts from config. So no need to look at any mail server at all. But still did block MePo from working....

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

MePo freezes, no reaction to any input I do. The only way to stop MePo is calling the config to shutdown MePo. Even with taskmanger I can't "kill" "Mediaportal.exe". This only happened when plugin is activated. It's 100% reproducible on my system.

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Try to temporary remove (not disable) all window and process plugins. You can move them to a folder and move back after testing. Also, set default skin.

process plugin folder should have ProcessPlugins.dll and PowerSchedulerClientPlugin.dll
    windows plugin folder should have WindowPlugins.dll, Dialogs.dll, TvPlugin.dll and eMail.dll

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hi.
    Done. now MePo don't freeze. I will add all dll one after other to see witch one is the "bad" one.

Gotcha!
    But no good news...As soon as I add BackdropMenuEditor.dll MePo start to freeze again. It did help a bit to disable the Menu Editor. But MePo is incredible slow this way. I will add other dll one by one to see if there is something else that don't "like" Email...

Found another dll that don't like email.dll. It's SkinTranslations.dll, also for Backdrop Skin. So Email is not compatible with Backdrop Skin. :(

If I have to choose I prefer my skin. But maybe it's possible to sort this out some day. Backdrop is originally created for 1.2Beta. Maybe this has something in mind with as Black and White is originally an 1.1.x Skin....

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hello,

I have a feature request: Sent Emails in Mediaportal!

Is this possible?

Regards..

Edit: And language support!

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    WileECoyote: Are you still developing this plugin?:)

No, the plugin is no longer developed by WileECoyote. He gave me the code to take over the plugin but I don't feel like there is anything missing or broken. I will try to fix any bugs but no new features. I will however upload the code to SourceForge so anyone is able to pinch in.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    WileECoyote: Are you still developing this plugin?:)

No, the plugin is no longer developed by WileECoyote. He gave me the code to take over the plugin but I don't feel like there is anything missing or broken. I will try to fix any bugs but no new features. I will however upload the code to SourceForge so anyone is able to pinch in.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.. You don't feel anything for the idea to sent Emails in mediaportal? Allright, I understand.. Well thanks anyway that you want to fix bugs, maybe someone else like the idea:)

best regards

juro

Portal Pro
    March 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: [plugin] IMAP & Pop3 Email Manager

hi toghether,

how about the performance issue in MP 1.2 beta?
    How about displaying all mails in imap accounts (just now only mails will shown if min 1 mail is unread)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom