Plugin: MP2Extended (1 Viewer)

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sounds good. Too much at work the last days, barely been home. Hope I can test tomorrow evening.
    Ah no problem. Just wanted to know if you are waiting for a new version before testing or something else. So no stress :)
    In the next version you have to reimport your Media and exchange a view plugins. I think this takes a bit more time. Maybe I will publish it today, depends on the progress :)

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @morpheus_xx
    I've created a branch here: https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-2/tree/FEAT_SlimTVInterfaceExtensions
    Only thing I couldn't implement are these:
    In IProgrammRecordingStatus: All IsRecordingX
    IChannel: FreeToAir

To IProgrammRecordingStatus: I think you want to have a special way of implementing this, not only exposing the values. That's why I didn't implement this
    To IChannel: Didn't know from where I get the info if a Channel is FTA

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    If you extend the Interfaces, be sure to implement them in all 3 providers:
    • TVE3
    • TVE3.5
    • MPExtended
    The reason why I created some new interfaces for "NativeTV only" is that I didn't want to add those changes also for MPExtended.

Another thought:
    If we add all those info to the base interfaces/items, it will make adoption of other backends more difficult later. The main idea was to have a "slim" version first and detailed interfaces/items only for the backends that actually support them.

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The reason why I created some new interfaces for "NativeTV only" is that I didn't want to add those changes also for MPExtended.
    Forgot about MPExtended Provider :whistle:

If we add all those info to the base interfaces/items, it will make adoption of other backends more difficult later. The main idea was to have a "slim" version first and detailed interfaces/items only for the backends that actually support them.
    How should I name the extending Interface?
    I{Channel|Program|...}ExtendedInfo ? If I know the name you would like to have, I will make these changes ;)

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Got some minutes to test....

Now thumbs looks fine in movies, great. I had parseInt for the movie id(dont needed for MP1 either so simply removed it), changing that and I get details.

When getting fanart for the movie details view I get error:
    http://192.168.1.87:4323/MPExtended...h=2414&maxHeight=1356&borders=stretch&res=@2x

When testing above url in Chrome I get:
    InternalServerError: Failed to proccess! - Exception: {0}

It's the fanart above that fails and that the below works after restarting MP2 server and turning off use of fanart in MPiV
    http://192.168.1.87:4323/MPExtended...dth=388&maxHeight=582&borders=stretch&res=@2x

For the movie details all seems to be there apart from Release date(data.Year) and the mediainfo so we can show correct media icons for audio video resolution etc.

Initialization of Movies were before slow but now when no request fails it's fast. I suspect to have some similar issue in Series since that is really slow when selecting stuff. Need to debug some other time.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5VColiCJZGXdzhfRlhaemRGUTQ/view?usp=sharing
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5VColiCJZGXZFpQMDVZZi04NU0/view?usp=sharing
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5VColiCJZGXRGxyZXRQaWl3THM/view?usp=sharing[DOUBLEPOST=1444849352][/DOUBLEPOST]Tried starting a stream of movie and I got stuck at getting mediainfo:
    http://192.168.1.87:4323/MPExtended...3&itemId=23cfd3bc-f7cf-4515-938b-815b62354855
    Give this reply in Chrome:

Last edited:

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thank you for the feedback (y)
    I will try to upload a new version tomorrow. Maybe you find some time over the Weekend or so. I implemented Streaming to the Client, EPG in TAS, Timeshifting etc. And added also more api functions to MAS + Bug fixes and some Speed improvements.

When testing above url in Chrome I get:
    Could you post the whole text the next time? Exactly where your quote ends, the important part of the message starts:ROFLMAO:

And I can't reproduce the Thumb calls, sorry...

For the movie details all seems to be there apart from Release date(data.Year) and the mediainfo so we can show correct media icons for audio video resolution etc.
    I will take a look into the year. The MediaInfo is already in my local branch :) Needed teh TranscodingService for that and it's MetadataExtractors.

Need to debug some other time.
    That would be awesome (y)

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    The above error is all I get in chrome. I will later check what I get when devuggin but I suspect just error code 500 and nothing in MP2 log. Do you get the fanart when testing with the same parameters as in my url? Thumb works fine but not fanart.

Your progress sounds fantastic! Will test asap

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The above error is all I get in chrome. I will later check what I get when devuggin but I suspect just error code 500 and nothing in MP2 log. Do you get the fanart when testing with the same parameters as in my url? Thumb works fine but not fanart.

I get:
    HttpServer.Exceptions.InternalServerException: InternalServerError: Failed to proccess! - Exception: {0} ---> HttpServer.Exceptions.BadRequestException: BadRequest: GetArtworkResized: no fanart found
    at MediaPortal.Plugins.MP2Extended.ResourceAccess.WSS.stream.Images.BaseClasses.BaseGetArtwork.GetFanArtImages(String id, String showId, String seasonId, Boolean isSeason, Boolean isTvRadio) in m:\Programmieren\C#\MediaPortal 2\MediaPortal\Incubator\MP2Extended\ResourceAccess\WSS\stream\Images\BaseClasses\BaseGetArtwork.cs:line 124
    at MediaPortal.Plugins.MP2Extended.ResourceAccess.WSS.stream.Images.GetArtworkResized.Process(IHttpRequest request) in m:\Programmieren\C#\MediaPortal 2\MediaPortal\Incubator\MP2Extended\ResourceAccess\WSS\stream\Images\GetArtworkResized.cs:line 81
    at MediaPortal.Plugins.MP2Extended.ResourceAccess.WSS.StreamingServiceStreamHandler.Process(IHttpRequest request, IHttpResponse response, IHttpSession session) in m:\Programmieren\C#\MediaPortal 2\MediaPortal\Incubator\MP2Extended\ResourceAccess\WSS\StreamingServiceStreamHandler.cs:line 50
    at MediaPortal.Plugins.MP2Extended.ResourceAccess.StreamingServiceHandler.Process(IHttpRequest request, IHttpResponse response, IHttpSession session) in m:\Programmieren\C#\MediaPortal 2\MediaPortal\Incubator\MP2Extended\ResourceAccess\StreamingServiceHandler.cs:line 35
    at MediaPortal.Plugins.MP2Extended.ResourceAccess.MainRequestHandler.Process(IHttpRequest request, IHttpResponse response, IHttpSession session) in m:\Programmieren\C#\MediaPortal 2\MediaPortal\Incubator\MP2Extended\ResourceAccess\MainRequestHandler.cs:line 184
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at MediaPortal.Plugins.MP2Extended.ResourceAccess.MainRequestHandler.Process(IHttpRequest request, IHttpResponse response, IHttpSession session) in m:\Programmieren\C#\MediaPortal 2\MediaPortal\Incubator\MP2Extended\ResourceAccess\MainRequestHandler.cs:line 192
    at HttpServer.HttpServer.HandleRequest(IHttpClientContext context, IHttpRequest request, IHttpResponse response, IHttpSession session) in m:\Programmieren\C#\MediaPortal 2\MediaPortal\Source\Core\HttpServer\HttpServer.cs:line 415

But it could be because I don't have your fanart stored. As far as I know the fanart gets downloaded during the import and that folder was not included in the files you've provided to me :) (no offense, jjust pointing out ;) Your DB was really really helpful)

Your progress sounds fantastic! Will test asap
    Great :) Unfortunately University starts again on monday ... >_>

Edit: I fixed the year issue already :)

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Not fully following. Does fanart work now? I thought you could reuse the parameters from my url and just replace the movie id with a movie in your database;)

Edit. Ok, you wrote year work, not fanart.

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Not fully following. Does fanart work now? I thought you could reuse the parameters from my url and just replace the movie id with a movie in your database;)
    Good idea :D It works... strange. But I maybe it is because my version is different from yours. I will upload a new version tomorrow. I think that makes more sense. And I found a bug in the caching. I don't respect the mediaType and FanartType.... Will fix this right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom