Plugin: MP2Extended (2 Viewers)

MrTechno

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 27, 2011
    London
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I worked out what was wrong with my own branch, that's now working. I'm going to merge that into my DLNA and MPExtended branches, then merge those two into a new branch, then merge that into...actually I'm not sure. Which are the latest DLNA and MPExtended branches you're working on?

MrTechno

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 27, 2011
    London
    Home Country
    I've got as far as a combine MIA rework + DLNA + MPExtended branch then accidently pushed to the wrong place and ruined the original one. Need to fix that. I also have a local merged conflict branch of everything which I'll have to go through by hand to make sure I don't miss any changes.

MrTechno

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 27, 2011
    London
    Home Country
    What branch was it? As I have your fork also checked out, I might be able to restore the former version.
    It depends how old you FEAT_MIA_Rework branch is. I committed the DLNA and MPExtended stuff to it by mistake (note to self: ALWAYS ALWAYS use --dry-run for the first push to a new branch) and in attempting to revert messed up the transifex config.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Did you do a "force-push"? Or only pushing some merge commits? In latter case you could reset the branch top to the previous commit.

MrTechno

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 27, 2011
    London
    Home Country
    In latter case you could reset the branch top to the previous commit.
    I tried that but I obviously said the wrong magic words.

git.png

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I use mainly GitExtension to work with graphical UI, there you can do a right click on former commit "reset branch to here", then a force-push to "cut off" the remote branch

MrTechno

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 27, 2011
    London
    Home Country
    My MIA rework only branch is building again, the official one is not even though they look the same. Weird. @FreakyJ I'm still working through the merge conflicts between your stuff and mine.

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    My MIA rework only branch is building again, the official one is not even though they look the same.
    Can't you create a diff between the two branches and let you show the diff?
    Also for me often a cleanup all was helpful. VS was getting sometimes confused because of some old leftovers.

@FreakyJ I'm still working through the merge conflicts between your stuff and mine.
    Thank you very much!
    Let me know when you're done. I am working on making SlimTv more BigTv :cautious: To implement pünktchens missing features :)
    But this won't effect you. All these changes are not related to the MP2 Database and very easy to merge because I am just adding new files to MP2Ext a line in the request handler. So very straight forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom