[Plugin] MPCleaner - Deletes images from your thumbs folder that are no longer in use (2 Viewers)

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Country flag
    Which version are you using? There is v2.3.1.531 but also v3.0.9.0 with a lot of differences.

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/fanart-handler-plugin-v3-0-9-000.107478/#post-861425

fischy667, I have the latest as can be seen from screenshot below, and table Image is still there...

fanarthandler.jpg

fischy667

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 5, 2010
    Rostock
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    I have also v3.0 and the image table, but you should also check how the database is looking in v2.3. Maybe there the structure is different.

@jameson_uk Which version you using?

Last edited:

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Country flag
    I have also v3.0 and the image table, but you should also check how the database is looking in v2.3. Maybe there the structure is different.

@jameson_uk Which version you using?

fischy667, I have just upgraded to v3.0 as before I was using the v2.3. In reality, for me, db structure didn't change.

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Country flag
    fischy667, I have just upgraded to v3.0 as before I was using the v2.3. In reality, for me, db structure didn't change.

I am now confused but I think this is because the source code on the fanart handler page is not actually the current code.
    Version.png Tables.png MPEI.png
    So apparently I am on 2.8 apparently (which is show as version 2.3 in MPEI) and the database structure is very different (but in line with what is in SVN on https://code.google.com/p/fanart-handler/source/browse/trunk/#trunk/database)

This is just the version I installed via MPEI so I am guessing that version 3 has never been uploaded to MPEI?

Off to investigate...

fischy667

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 5, 2010
    Rostock
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    I installed the last version on MP 1.6 and tried to run it from the MP config. It crashed.

Code:
    [2014-01-16 22:14:14,824] [Config ] [Config Main] [INFO ] - MPCleaner: process plugin initialisation.
    [2014-01-16 22:14:14,827] [Config ] [Config Main] [INFO ] - MPCleaner: process plugin last run on 10.12.2013 09:22:47
    [2014-01-16 22:14:14,829] [Config ] [Config Main] [INFO ] - MPCleaner: process plugin configured to run weekly.
    [2014-01-16 22:14:14,830] [Config ] [Config Main] [INFO ] - MPCleaner: process plugin configured to run at MediaPortal startup.
    [2014-01-16 22:14:14,833] [Config ] [Config Main] [INFO ] - MPCleaner: process plugin sleeping 300 seconds.....

No more infos on MPCleaner.

Users who are viewing this thread