Plugin MyDBox (1 Viewer)

kroko

Portal Pro
February 4, 2007
Itzehoe
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi pac,

die DLLs sind beim RC nicht mehr dabei. Bitte kopiere sie in den MP Hauptordner ( c:\Programme\Team Mediaportal\Mediaportal\ ). Die werden für das VLC ActiveX Plugin verwendet. ( muss beim VLC installieren angeklickt werden.)

Gruß
kroko

boblgum

October 6, 2007
hi @ll
zur allerst fetten dank an kroko :)
gleich aber auch ne frage/request ;) kroko

wie wäre es mit 'ner anderen aufnahme-engine? udrec wäre da vielleicht geeigneter. zumal es opensource und ebenfalls in c# geschrieben ist.

kroko

Portal Pro
February 4, 2007
Itzehoe
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi boblgum,

das hatte ich auch in Betracht gezogen. Früher habe ich mal mit Jtg einige Aufzeichnungen gemacht. Das klappte immer super. Der benutzt auch udrec. Allerdings ist es ein wenig umständlich wenn man den gemischten Modus, also Schauen und Aufnehmen, mischen will. Dann muss die Engine erst beendet werden usw. VLC bleibt da doch die einfachere Methode.

Eigentlich war eine Überlegung den Stream auf die TV3 Engine zu legen. Das wäre ein Sprung ! Bei der DBox ist leider das umschalten sehr träge. Deshalb sind die Möglichkeiten hier begrentzt.

Aber trotzdem Danke für die Anregung, ich denke weiter drüber nach ;-)

Gruß
kroko

steviebee_uk

Portal Member
October 22, 2007
Hello,
Just wondering if this plugin is still under development? I have installed it and everything works great however I wonder if it is possible to modify this slightly....

My dbox2 is also connected to MP via my PVR-150 card and when I use this it is controlled by my dbox2 remote. Would it be possible to use the features of this plugin..i.e. EPG / Channels / Ability to change channel via IP and show the output of the PVR-150 rather than the vlc stream?

Thanks

Stephen

nyx

Portal Member
May 1, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
yes , plugin is still in development

steviebee_uk
it should be possible to change the vlc paramteres so it uses a capture device as source instead of a network stream, so maybe, and just maybe, we might add this feature at a later time. But don't expect this anytime in the near future, unless you can add this functionality to the source yourself.

Could you explain a bit why you would want the capturecard as source, instead of the networkstream?

steviebee_uk

Portal Member
October 22, 2007
I want to use the capture card as source as I think the quality of the picture is better and also I think the network streaming is a bit unreliable - this may be down to the image I am using though!

nyx

Portal Member
May 1, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
@steviebee
I don't know much about the dbox, but from what I've heard, you might be right. Dreambox don't have the quality issues, but the network stream is a bit fickle. No promises, but I'll look into it, now where did a put that capture card ;)

@all
A release of a new version is imminent, as it now supports the dreambox (enigma v1), as well as DBox(neutrino), as such the project will be renamed to MyDreamDbox.

It also has some code for enigma v2 (dreambox 7025, but as we haven't gotten hold of anyone to test it yet will probably crash on those boxes) So those who own a DM7025, please PM me with a mail address, then I might get somewhere with the Enigma v2 support)

steviebee_uk

Portal Member
October 22, 2007
Thanks nyx, would be good if you could come up with something! let me know if I can help in any way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom