[Plugin] Opera Mobile Launcher (Web Browser) (1 Viewer)

Dragy

Portal Pro
April 27, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I have looked into that, since another users also requested this, but I didn't find a solution at that time. I'm not such a great C# dev.. I mostly just copy lines from the internet or other plugins and put it together. If there is a source of MyPrograms plugin, then I could see how it works.

I don't know yet when I have time to look at this (and other things, there also is a newer version which isn't compatible with the plugin yet). But it's on the list.

Also, the hyperlink code JiRo added broke the plugin working for me, so I had to delete his lines :(

I could make this opensource if there are demands for it.

pilot_bas

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 16, 2011
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Anyone?
    I would like to have the option "keep MP always on top" enabled to avoid annoying pop-ups from background programs.
    As soon as I select Opera mobile launcher, I also goes to the background instead of foreground...
    I know that it should be possible as the plugin "myprogram" is also launching programs in the foreground with the option "keep MP always on top" enabled.
    So it is possible, but does anyone know how?

It would be highly appreciated :)

UPDATE:
    I found out that the Myprograms plugin is minimizing MP until the opened application is closed again.
    It seems it has nothing to do with foreground etc, but it is just minimizing MP.
    Sounds logic...

Anyone know how to implement this minimizing in the Opera plugin?

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    And more good news, I'm working on the plugin again. I managed to get Opera Mobile to top, even when MP is always on top. I achieved this by hiding MP.
    New build probably next week (wednesday/thursday/friday).

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    0.4 beta (17-04-2012)
    - updated Opera Mobile Emulator to 12, it supports Extensions now!
    - fixed Opera appearing behind MP when always on top
    - button forwarding works for all buttons, you can type T9 style!
    - typing with keyboard not possible with button forwarding enabled

In this new version, Opera saves his user settings in a different place. The installer renames the settings directory to the right place.

Please test the button forwarding and the visibility (when MP is always on top and not) :) Button translation is in the start post.

I also made this video:

Attachments

• OperaMobileLauncher.mpe1
      20 MB
    Last edited:

Calsi

Portal Pro
    May 4, 2013
    Home Country
    Bermuda Bermuda
    Dragy, Please HELP,

I installed Version 0.4 Beta (17-04-2012) and I can't finish installation because I can't get pass Licence accept. In other words the "accept/decline" selections are not shown at the bottom of the page. I'm in trouble because I overwrote version 0.3 beta and now I have nothing. The 0.3 beta download comes up with Page not found. I'm a big fan of Opera and I need it back in MePo because it is my main browser. I use it for InfoService and other Apps.

I hope you can HELP.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom