[Plugin] Opera Mobile Launcher (Web Browser) (1 Viewer)

Dragy

Portal Pro
April 27, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Sorry for that I had the same lately. You should start the OperaMobile.exe manually, which has buttons etc

After that it should be okay in mepo too

Calsi

Portal Pro
May 4, 2013
Home Country
Bermuda Bermuda
Dragy,
Thanks for your quick response. I actually found the solution right after I posted my request. I pressed the F1 Key
and the "Accept/Decline" dialog came up in the middle of the screen. I got through and I'm O.K. Also does this version play The Flash Player ?.

Thanks

Calsi

Portal Pro
May 4, 2013
Home Country
Bermuda Bermuda
Dragy, Hi It's me again

I started Opera Mobile Manually in the Opera Emulator file (Jpg 1)and it opened with no buttons at the bottom of page (Jpg 2)and I opened it up in MP and it came out the same way. That is not the layout I want. I then manually opened it up with Emu (Jpg 3)and it came up with buttons at the bottom of page. This is the layout I want because it responds to the mouse so I don't have to use the keyboard. No matter which one of these I use I keep getting the no buttons at bottom of page. Also the MP configuration page (Jpg 4) shows 0.3 Test, shouldn't it be 0.4 test or do I have to reinstall Opera Mobile again from the MPEI page.

I hope you can understand what I'm trying to describe to you. The underlining conclusion is that I want to have the MediaPortal plugin open with the the main menu with the buttons at the bottom.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Opera Mobile Emulator Program File.jpg
    Opera Mobile Emulator Program File.jpg
    107.8 KB
  • Manually Opened Emu (No.1 Arrow).jpg
    Manually Opened Emu (No.1 Arrow).jpg
    121.5 KB
  • Manually Opened Emu Exe (Arrow No.2.jpg
    Manually Opened Emu Exe (Arrow No.2.jpg
    128.1 KB
  • MediaPortal Configuration Page.jpg
    MediaPortal Configuration Page.jpg
    147 KB

Leipziguser

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 16, 2008
    Leipzig
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hallo Dragi,

do you still work again at your plugin? Yesterday I installed it, everything works fine, but I can`t control the browser with the Mouse Buttons. All Keyboard Buttons are in function. I use the Standard MCE Remote. Is there anything additionally to do? Thank you for your answer and greeting from Leipzig.

Sven

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom