[Plugin] Sense 0.2 Alpha (control MediaPortal using Kinect) (1 Viewer)

Loewenpower

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 24, 2009
    Wuppertal
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: [Plugin] Sense 0.2 Alpha (control MediaPortal using Kinect)

I must admit I haven't been staying up to date on the latest developments regarding the kinect drivers.
    Further development is still in the pipeline but i have not seen official kinect drivers yet. I will release a 1.2b compatible version of this plugin in the future.

This would be fantastic ... i will try it out :)

noemfie

Portal Member
    May 1, 2011
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Really looking forward to further development of this plugin ( voice support etc) . I think this will convince my stubborn friend to switch over from Media Browser :)

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Official SDK comes without a gesture detection library so it already took some more effort to get started.
    But this is definately not abandoned and i already played around with navigation and voice control but to get the basic plugin ready requires some dedicated time.

... and for the moment i'm all out of time ;)

ofcourse there are lots of developers working with the SDK currently so perhaps when i'm ready to commit to this project again there might just be libraries around that let me skip the grunt work and let me concentrate on interfacing with MediaPortal.

tyrel

December 2, 2011
    Hello to all,
    first of all. Thanks for working on such a great plugin. I want to test it on my Win7Pro Pc with Kinect. MP Version is 1.2.1.0.
    I extrct all the files into the Mediaportal folder. But I could not see the plugin in the Configuration. Have some one a solution?
    Regards
    tYREL

dazzle

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 26, 2007
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi,

I have the same problem as tyrel. I am trying with MP 1.2.2.0 but when I have copied the files into the plugin folder - the plugin in the configuration cannot open. When I delete the files again the plugin open without problems. Anyone have a solution?

Regards

Teo

January 9, 2013
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Good morning,
    something new relative to this possible combination.
    The video that was posted at the time on YouTube already 'seen and reviewed.
    But I wanted to ask, have any of you tried seriously to match both? How did you find us?
    I unfortunately I can not get the plugin to MediaPortal and see so I can not try it but if someone had tried it and then was able to install it I would be grateful if you would help in this work.
    Thank you all in advance.
    Sorry for my English but I am Italian with little familiarity with the language

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom