Plugin StreamedMPEditor.formStreamedMpEditor is incompatible with the current MediaPortal version (1 Viewer)

effect10

Portal Member
April 1, 2008
Hi guys, I get streamed MP 2.1.4 (on XP) installed with mediaportal 1.5 however I get the error that streamedmp home editor cannot be launched???3

Please disregard my question, after 3 reboots of the pc its working like a charm again

Last edited:

rebelone

February 17, 2012
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Good afternoon,

This is the first time i post on this forum in years as I was always able to solve issues by reading the forums, only now im having an issue that i can not solve by my own, so i need your help.
Its basicly the same as effect10 stated above.

When i open the StreamedMPEditor i get the following error:
Plugin StreamedMPEditor.formStreamedMpEditor is incompatible with the current MediaPortal version! (File: StreamedMPEditor.dll)

This happens both when i try to open through mp config-plugins or directly with the shortcut.
This issue started after removing 2.1.3 en replacing it by 2.1.4
After this i did an full MP removal, reinstalled MP, Plugins & StreamedMP, issue remains.
I added the logs that are created.

If more info is needed please let me know :)

Thanks by advance!

MediaPortal 1.5
StreamedMP 2.1.4
CPU: Intel Core i3-2100T
MEM: 4 GB

skorz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 19, 2011
    Deutschland
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    So i get this error with MP1.6 and after install of Version StreamedMP-2.1.4.3385 today. see the attached image.

i wonder, because i know i have installed this version before with MP1.6 and through the mp config i can edit the basic home without problems.
    is there something i can do to load the plugin for the editor?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      97.5 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom