easywatcher

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: My Streamradio V2

Hi Kroko,

the German "Klassik Radio" does not bring up the song titles. Klassik Radio does bring song titles, when using a playlist which routing to CreaCast.com within VLC.

It is beyond my capabilities to create the mentioned XML file. Could you add this in one of the next releases?

Thanks
    Easywatcher

naich

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Re: My Streamradio V2

Hi!

After upgrading to MP 1.1.0 there's no channel listed anymore. Can anyone confirm this??

cu

dyamant

Portal Pro
    July 31, 2007
    Castrop-Rauxel
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: My Streamradio V2

Any news for this nice plugin to implement 100% for MP Version 1.1 ?

and

Can anyone give me an information how i can use this plugin with the xfactor skin ? Please !!

kroko

Portal Pro
    February 4, 2007
    Itzehoe
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi folks,

after a long time I finally found time to upgrade my notebook to win 7. So from now I will work with the MP 1.1. under the new operating system. So hopefully soon I will have a new installer using Dokus new version.

I will read all the last post to see what I could improve for you. So stay tuned !

easywatcher:
    attached you find the file and the logo for klassik radio. The title/artist is catched from the stream.

path C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\Radio for the xml
    path C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\thumbs\radio for the png

Regards
    kroko

Attachments

• klassikradioLogo.png
      klassikradioLogo.png
      4.2 KB
    • Klassik Radio.xml
      30.6 KB

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia

Kroko, while you were gone, i updated the plugin for the MP 1.1 in the SVN :) The only function I couldn't figure out is how to get record to work.. Only thing I'm currently able to record is static (noise)..

kroko

Portal Pro
    February 4, 2007
    Itzehoe
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi SilentExcept,

hey thank you very much. I saw the changes in the SVN.

I had also only noice on my side..... It seems lame.exe is outdated. I replaced it by version 3.99
    (get it here-> RareWares)

and it works now. I will do more testings also some of the stations are broken too (stream url).

So far
    kroko

btw I but a beta for the new installer to the first post.

MARKFNZ

Portal Member
    August 8, 2007
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

Hi. Love the plugin, works brilliantly to get around the problem I have with ForTheRecord not working with online radio streams.

One question though which I have had a look for and can't find. Is it possible to disable the OSD in full screen? I like to see nothing but the vis, so would be nice to have a global option perhaps in the config to disable OSD?

Thanks

TiboTv

Portal Pro
    June 22, 2009
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium

Kroko,

Thank you for this great plugin! That's exactly what I'm searching for!

I'm still using MP1.0.2 and it works right.

But I've got a question about information like artist and title :

I've added the artist and title tag into the xml skin file to get it more clearly that into the player on the corner of the screen.

The issue is that the correct information are displayed (depending of the radio station) but these information are not refreshed on next song, they remain the same as long as the radio station is played. If I select again the radio station, information are refreshed!

Is there a way to configure your plugin to have an information refresh each 5 sec?

Thank you

crackdown

Portal Pro
    November 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Hi folks,

after a long time I finally found time to upgrade my notebook to win 7. So from now I will work with the MP 1.1. under the new operating system. So hopefully soon I will have a new installer using Dokus new version.

I will read all the last post to see what I could improve for you. So stay tuned !

easywatcher:
    attached you find the file and the logo for klassik radio. The title/artist is catched from the stream.

path C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\Radio for the xml
    path C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\thumbs\radio for the png

Regards
    kroko

After update to 0.6.1.0 , the channel list disappears because the path of the radio xml files is set wrong. The installer copies the xml files to the C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Radio dir instead of the C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Radio dir.
    Also the thumbs are being copied to the wrong dir. When manually corrected this all works again!

Recording does NOT work in this version in my setup, not even after upgrading to the latest lame.exe. What can be wrong?
    Hopefully you will release a fix in the extention installer to fix these problems :) :D

caribou

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 5, 2008
    Nantes
    Home Country
    France France

Hi kroko,

This plugin saved me ! thanks !*
    I have detected one possible error. it seemes that url field is converted to lower case.
    example : if I'm using this url : http://cache.yacast.net/V4/bfm/bfm.m3u
    it does not work.
    messages in log:
    2010-07-07 15:35:32.389600 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: g_Player.PlayAudioStream(http://cache.yacast.net/v4/bfm/bfm.m3u)
    2010-07-07 15:35:32.961600 [Debug][MPMain(1)]: BASSAudio: Webstream found - trying to fetch stream 0
    2010-07-07 15:35:32.963600 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: BASS: Unable to create Stream for http://cache.yacast.net/v4/bfm/bfm.m3u. Reason: BASS_ERROR_FILEOPEN.
    2010-07-07 15:35:32.966600 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: BASS: Unable to play http://cache.yacast.net/v4/bfm/bfm.m3u. Reason: BASS_ERROR_HANDLE.
    2010-07-07 15:35:32.970600 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: player:ended

you can read that the V4 has been converted in v4.

If i'm using webstreamradio in tvserver with the url V4. it does work and I can read in the log :
    2010-07-07 15:35:08.123600 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: g_Player.PlayAudioStream(http://cache.yacast.net/V4/bfm/bfm.m3u)
    2010-07-07 15:35:08.134600 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: BASS: Initializing BASS audio engine...
    2010-07-07 15:35:08.181600 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: BASS: Using Sound Device Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)
    2010-07-07 15:35:09.314600 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: BASS: Initialization done.

you can read that V4 has been kept upper case.

can you help to correct the code ?

many thanks in advance !

cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom