Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    Re: My Streamradio V2

Hi,
    where i can found an list radio italian ?

Ciao, dove posso trovare, una lista radio italia.

thx

tini-hamburg

Portal Member
    February 21, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hi,

I use MP 1.1.0 with latest StreamingRadio Plugin 0.6.2 - is it possible to edit the fav?

Thanks Tini

kroko

Portal Pro
    February 4, 2007
    Itzehoe
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: My Streamradio V2

Hi Tini,

the only way is set the focus to one station and then go into the content menu (F9) and press "add to favorites".
    If something went wrong just repeat all stations.
    The stations are saved in the xml config file, but it will be quite difficult to explain how to set the stations manual.
    What function you are expecting ? I need to do an update soon so I might be able to change something for you.

:)
    kroko

Attachments

• fav.png
      fav.png
      207.1 KB

caribou

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 5, 2008
    Nantes
    Home Country
    France France

Hi Kroko,

Your plugin is wonderfull.
    Just few suggestion....

May I suggest you to not lowercase the url ? (see my previous post few post ago)
    or to add a parameter in the xml with which we could decide to excute or not lowercase... ?

Another suggestion :
    Why in plugin setting, Radio files path is not in edit mode ? (not possible to change) is there a specific reason ?
    That would be very usefull. for example radio you have by default are german radio (seems to me).
    I could have xml of french radio in another path and then branch stream radio to this other path...

Another suggestion :
    to have a filter button (in the same way as sorted button but not to sort but to filter).
    same selection values as sort field with 2 more fields existing in xml as : country and/or language
    and another button with the available values according to the field....
    maybe too complicated to develop ?

cheers.

kroko

Portal Pro
    February 4, 2007
    Itzehoe
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: My Streamradio V2

Hi caribou,

thanks for the feedback.

Yep there was a bug in the "name" of the favorites. Now it uses the name of the item, which comes from the xml. You need to reset your favs. then it should be ok now.

Also the URL should be not be lowered anymore.

Also it is possible to change the default save path for the radio files in the setup.

and... I fixed the missing button to access directly the recordings from the mp (see menu)

For the sorting: I already thought in the beginning growing numbers of stations will make it difficult to navigate. Of course you can do different folder to seperate them, but I already added some information to the XML. Just in case.
    Of course possible to sort them.. I will go for that later.

For now the new file is online. Good night.

Enjoy
    kroko

tini-hamburg

Portal Member
    February 21, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hi Kroko,
    thanks for your replay. I added some shoutcast stations to the fav and I want to delete a station and change the order. So I will repeat all stations :)
    Thanks!
    Tini

tini-hamburg

Portal Member
    February 21, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hi Kroko,

next question. I love your plugin! I managed to see 181.fm - the buzz and smoothjazz.com in the radio list (I mande .xml files) - so I nicely can use your plugin with the MPtouch Plugin witch I love most - sorry :)
    Can you please explane how to use the parser? I read all 20 sites of this thred - not really - just had a short look - but I could not find anything about how to use the parser.
    Thanks,
    Tini

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom