[Plugin] Streamradio V2 (1 Viewer)

kroko

Portal Pro
February 4, 2007
Itzehoe
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: My Streamradio V2

Yess.... you are right caribou. I can see it in the log... damned System.Date format is not always the same as in Germany. My fault :oops:

I fixed the record bug finally and also I added some kind of sort for the genre ( category ) and the language of the station.
There is no text translation for "Sorting by language" so the button will only display "language". At least it gives you a way to sort a bit more.

I might doing some filters later... ;)

The new version 0.6.4.1 is now online.

Grab it if you want the record function working...
kroko

caribou

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 5, 2008
    Nantes
    Home Country
    France France
    Re: AW: My Streamradio V2

Thanks Kroko.
    Record is working now. :)

Just a suggestion I realised : I suggest to use the following date format for record files AAAA_MM_DD_HHMM rather than DD_MM_AAAA
    Indeed, it is usefull for file sorting in explorer....
    example :
    bfm_15_08_2010_xxxxxx.mp3 for an august the 15th recorded file
    bfm_08_10_2010_yyyyyy.mp3 for an october the 8th recorded file
    will be sorted as following:
    bfm_08_10_2010_yyyyyy.mp3
    bfm_15_08_2010_xxxxxx.mp3
    august file after october file....

it is not important if you have very few files, but while you have more, it is not so readable to find a specific file...

It is a suggestion....

thanks for all !

mskr4him

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 31, 2010
    Home Country

Any news for this nice plugin to implement 100% for MP Version 1.1 ?

and

Can anyone give me an information how i can use this plugin with the xfactor skin ? Please !!

Did you ever get an answer as to how to use My Streamradio V2 with xfactor skin?:D

Johnnie

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 12, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Re: My Streamradio V2

Hee gentle people,

Jus ran into this great plugin and have some questions (did some reading here but didn't see it so far):

Is it possible to add a webstation, can plse somebody point me to the right explanation?
    Is it also possible to add a tab/map/ or whatever to put in favorites?
    Seen on the published images, there are all beautiful logos displayed, after I've run the MPI it didn't show any?? I'm using Mp1.1 and Blue3wide. Can somebody give me some pointers to look in?

Great plugin!

Cheers John

induktor

Portal Member
    October 18, 2008

Hi
    I will definitively LOVE to use this plugin!

But it didn't show any stations, same as the error posted by several people here between page 14 and 17.

I downloaded the pluggin from the first page on this post today (4 sep 2010).

I'm using MP 1.1 final with Blue3wide (also tried with maya, copying the xml from blue3wide, and same result)

OS is Windows 7 64bit Ultimate English. MP was installed without the TV functions.

Any idea what could it be the problem, or where should I look for?, the stations path appears to be correct in the pluggin config.

thank you
    Indkt.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada

Hi Kroko - I have a problem after playing StreamRadio - the #Play.Current.... properties - like Artist, Album, Track persist. It looks like they are not cleared after playing a station. So when I go to play a video, or other music after playing streamradio, then it the media overaly (the little window that shows the current playing video or music) displays the info from the last track played in streamradio. I think this problem only occured in MP 1.1.0 final, though I cannot be certain. I did revert to streamradio v6.4.2 and the problem still existed in MP 1.1.0.

Can anyone confirm this issue? To reproduce:
    1. Go to streamradio and play a station (seems to happen with any station I try including IceCast or Shoutcast - as long as the station displays artist, track etc.)
    2. Stop radio, go to videos - play a video, exit full screen to see the overlay (see screenshot Video Playing)
    3. Or, go to music, play a track - see the overlay (see screenshot music playing)
    4. Go to the Music Now Playing screen - the artist and track info are from the last Radio track played not the current music track playing. Even worse, the screen flashes continuously and if you use a skin with fanart it flashes also. (see screenshot Music Now Playing)

Any clues? I did not configure any stations, just using the default install. I attached logs in case I did something wrong in setup. Thanks.

Attachments

• Streamradio Playing.jpg
      Streamradio Playing.jpg
      52.7 KB
    • Video Playing.jpg
      Video Playing.jpg
      59.9 KB
    • Music Playing.jpg
      Music Playing.jpg
      47.5 KB
    • Music Now Playing.jpg
      Music Now Playing.jpg
      56 KB

Jean-Marc

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2007
    Home Country
    France France

Hi everybody,

Does somebody know how to display the album art cover when the web radio allows it?

For example, Kroko has done a xml file for FIP radio. Artist and album names are correctly shown, but on the web site of this radio we also can see the album art cover. How to incorporate it into MePo? I tried to put the URL into the configuration plugin in "URL image' but it doesn't work.

Is it possible in MePo?
    Normally, the blank square close to the artist and album names, on the left bottom of the sreen, is supposed to display what?

Oldman

Portal Member
    December 22, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

and

Can anyone give me an information how i can use this plugin with the xfactor skin ? Please !!

Did you ever get an answer as to how to use My Streamradio V2 with xfactor skin?:D

Getting up this question..:sorry:

Need the fantastic Streamradio on XFactor too. Anyone an idea or a workaround for that problem?

Many THX...

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa

and

Getting up this question..:sorry:

Need the fantastic Streamradio on XFactor too. Anyone an idea or a workaround for that problem?

Many THX...

Hi :)

I am not using it myself, but I have created an enhancement request on the Xfactor page:
    Issue 162 - x-factor - Support for MyStreamRadio v2 - Project Hosting on Google Code

You can Star it to follow progress.

In the mean time, did you try to copy the xml file from another 16:9 skin (blue3wide or purevisionhd) to xfactor? Will probably not look nice, but it might just work for a temp solution.

mironto

Portal Pro
    March 15, 2010
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia

Thank you for the excellent plugin.

I have one question. Is it possible to use flash based radios (e.g. Europa 2) or somehow to "extract" the stream from the player?

The parser is great, I was able to parse almost all artists/songs, however, I had to do a lot of trial-error, a short guide would come in handy? Also I am missing an option to replace special chars like ' with '.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom