[Plugin] Streamradio V2 (2 Viewers)

mironto

Portal Pro
March 15, 2010
Home Country
Slovakia Slovakia
I was just doing finishing touches to my streamreadio setup and fould one more problem. I would like to have radio logo displayed in thumb image during listening but I don't know how to add the logo form local disk to #Play.Current.Thumb. Since I created the thumbs myself, I cannot parse it from radio's page.

Some stations put forbidden characters in their stream so the retrieved #Play.Current.Album from streamradio cannot be converted to filename (e.g. they put : in the stream name).

The ideal solution would be if I could somehow configure what gets feeded to #Play.Current.Album (e.g. by adding the parameter to profile/station section in xml) and/or #Play.Current.Thumb (by setting local path "c:\...\...\") from streamradio so I could use the variables in skin and display the correct information/image.

Thank you.

kroko

Portal Pro
February 4, 2007
Itzehoe
Home Country
Germany Germany
Update

Hi,

just updated the files and moved them into the new downloads repository. Grab the new release from there. Follow the first post int this thread. Hopefully everything works.

I'm busy updating all plugins right now. I will come back to you later. Stay tuned.

Cheers
kroko

mironto

Portal Pro
March 15, 2010
Home Country
Slovakia Slovakia
Installed MP 1.2.0 Alpha and I cannot see stations in the list anymore. Same in B3W. Probably the plugin needs update?

I also noticed that once I enter plugin, I cannoo stop playback of movie or music and exiting MP is non responsive.
:D

madvario

Portal Pro
March 6, 2009
Northern Germany
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: [Plugin] Streamradio V2

Same here.

I like this plugin, but for the moment i copied the stream-urls to tvserver radio.
this sworks for me well until the update from streamradio is ready (i hope so).

Sorry for my bad english, im not practicing it many times.

Der_Bub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2008
    Cologne
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'm also missing the support vor 1.2 beta :(

Attachments

• 17-22-43.png
      17-22-43.png
      215.7 KB
    D

DM104660

AW: [Plugin] Streamradio V2

Hi @all,

seems that Shoutcast / AOL changed their API from version 1.0 to 2.0. This meens that you have to be a registred partner with a key to offer Shoucast dirctory services. Looks like we have to wait for a new plugin with new webradio directory services. Regards verdeler

crackdown

Portal Pro
    November 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Re: AW: [Plugin] Streamradio V2

Hi @all,

seems that Shoutcast / AOL changed their API from version 1.0 to 2.0. This meens that you have to be a registred partner with a key to offer Shoucast dirctory services. Looks like we have to wait for a new plugin with new webradio directory services. Regards verdeler

This is bad news indeed. Lets hope Kroko will look into it once he finishes his Turkey ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom