• Premium Supporter
  • January 15, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Re: [Plugin] Streamradio V2 Recording fails

Gone with reinstalling TV-Server.

Hi everybody,

no recording with 0.651,
    done:>>The player still plays going back to home. Press "R" or record to record the stream in fullscreen. Records will be saved under Documents... /All Users/.../Record. You need to have the bass engine enabled under "Music/Player settings" You need to use the bass engine otherwise this is not working<<

Using MP1.1.2
    Win7_64

Thank you for any idea!!

Domarkas

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 15, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    .Net Error when switching between channels Streamradio V2

Hi everybody!
    I got this error while switching between channels.

Get it with Bluwide and YFace skin.

unbehandelte Ausnahme in der Anwendung. Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
    Ausnahmetext
    System.0 Referenz exception: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
    Bei mediaportal.gui.mystreamradio.guiradio._update_tick(object obj,eventargs e)

Is this a skin problem?

Thank you for helping.

htpcler

Portal Pro
    December 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: [Plugin] Streamradio V2

Hallo

the same problem here. I use the Skin Fidelity with MP 1.1.2

greets

eric

RainerSuff

February 18, 2011

Hi will there ever be a solution for hearing shoutcastcannels again with this plugin? I realy liked hearing shoutcastchannels with mediaportal, but its not possible till month now. Is there any other plugins compatible with mediaportal 1.1.2 for shoutcast? Maybe there is a workaround or something?

Thanks for answers
    greetz

MARKFNZ

Portal Member
    August 8, 2007
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Re: .Net Error when switching between channels Streamradio V2

Hi everybody!
    I got this error while switching between channels.

Get it with Bluwide and YFace skin.

unbehandelte Ausnahme in der Anwendung. Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
    Ausnahmetext
    System.0 Referenz exception: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
    Bei mediaportal.gui.mystreamradio.guiradio._update_tick(object obj,eventargs e)

Is this a skin problem?

Thank you for helping.

I've also been getting this problem for some time, but just click continue and things keep running. It is a nuisance though as I have to walk up to the PC to click continue and can't use the remote.

It only happens when I have previously played normal music with MP. I am using the BASS player. If I then listen to a stream station I get the error on every subsequent stream. If I load MP and just play streams I don't get the error. The error detail is:

************** Exception Text **************
    System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at MediaPortal.GUI.MyStreamRadio.GUIRadio._Update_Tick(Object obj, EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

I am using MP 1.1.2, with the Maya skin. The problem doesn't occur if I have Blue 3 Wide as my skin. I'm also using the PureAudio plugin.

Open to ideas and testing suggestions?

imported_tiger

Portal Member
    March 9, 2005

Hallo,

ich weiß nicht ob meine Beitrag hier richtig ist aber ich versuchs einfach mal...

Ich habe mittlerweile auch die Version 0.6.5.1 installiert und seitdem ist der Shoutcast Ordner leer.
    Kann mir jemand kurz sagen woran das liegt?

Gruß und danke.

RicoHTPC

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 4, 2011
    Cuxhaven
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hi everybody

I was happy to find this plugin but unfortunately I get an error message saying
    "abspielen nicht möglich: livestream wma content..." at my favourite channels like Nora and Delta Radio.
    Anybody with the same problem or (even better) with a solution?

Greets,

Rico

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom