[Plugin] Streamradio V2 (2 Viewers)

Vasilich

Portal Pro
August 30, 2009
Germany, Mayence
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
@mironto
we need an example xml file or station URl or whatever to be able to reproduce this problem with encoding - surely UTF8 should be used always when possible.

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    @Vasilich since it's the problem with special symbols I think you or @fischy667 could be affected as german stations'n possible users. So could you see that too?

mironto

Portal Pro
    March 15, 2010
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Attached are XMLs for two stations. The problem is they don't play that much Slovak music so you've got to wait a bit for the right song. Thank you guys for looking into it.

Attachments

• Europa 2.png
      Europa 2.png
      51 KB
    • Radio Expres.png
      Radio Expres.png
      34 KB
    • Europa 2.xml
      1,007 bytes
    • Radio Expres.xml
      946 bytes

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Last edited:

mironto

Portal Pro
    March 15, 2010
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    I do not use track info (as no streams I have embed the info into stream) but I use StreamRadio's parsing function to get the info from web pages (see my attached stations).

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Ok, I see. Unicode is staying in ASCII as you text is json as I understand.Encoding is OK
    I'll think of possible options. With the help of @Vasilich

Entdecker

Portal Pro
    May 28, 2014
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello all,
    I have a question can somebody tell me it is existing a "Titan" skin file for Mediaportal 1.4- 1.12 I looking in this tread and under

http://svn.code.sf.net/p/mp-plugins/code/trunk/plugins/MyStreamradioV2/Release/Mediaportal/Skin/

unfortunately it seems it is not exist. :( My question now is someone maybe still using "Titan " Skin ore have the skill and willing to do that?

@Edalex/ @ all other:
    Thank you for the spending time to make Streamradio usable whis the latest Mediaportal. I still using streamradio whis Mediaportal 1.71

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Hello, if noone from community have them already made I'll try myself. As temporary workaround you could try skin files from other skins. They will definetely be ugly but could work. Thanks.

Entdecker

Portal Pro
    May 28, 2014
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Edalex,
    I have try to use the "streamedMP" skin and the " defaultwide" Skin. The streamedMP skin don t work and when you use the very old "default wide skin" the oparate is very poorly.
    It would be very fine when you have time to make a Skin file for Streamradio the plugin is very useful (it is the first internet radio plugin i can integrate my
    favorite Radio Stations :)) and it s works whis your new "radiostream" dll very got incl. "shoutcast" Radio!

After a "Titan" Skin I think the most user can use "streamradio" because streamedMP and Titan have a lot of user. Unfortunaly the Titan Extendet Skin developmer we can not ask because he had stop Titan Extendet because he had no time for this project.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom