Plugin support in Version 7+ (2 Viewers)

Cuitlahac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 8, 2008
    Göttingen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

I'm looking for a "bleazled" skin file for the very useful MyScoreCenter plugin.

The original xml for Blue3Wide generates way too small fonts on my screen...:(

Can anybody help?

:Din advance!

Michael.

Attachments

• MyScoreCenter.jpg
      MyScoreCenter.jpg
      54.9 KB

Cressari

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2008
    Konstanz
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hoi Michael

Ui, didnt know this plugin exists. I will load immediately. Tommorrow i will try to fit to Bleazle-skin

Cheers

Stefan

Edit: Here is the xml that fits much better. Tomorrow i will polish it a little bit and create xml for green bar.
    PS: This plugin cannot change it too: My beloved FC Köln is last in score :eek:(

2. Edit: xml for green bar attached. Just copy in Media Folder of Bleazle skin. Now i go to bed, cigarettes are out :D

3. Edit Wife had any cigarettes ---- attached hover for score center. just kick in Media folder.

I know neither xml nor hover are perfect looking. But my skill in doing xml and manipulating pictures is very bad. Still i am not able to do this fantastic fading in graphic top left thats the special sign of bleazle skin! But i will learn!

Dave: The mirror effects of the hover graphics you do with photoshop?? Or is Photoshop Elements enough? Since a long time i will buy Photoshop Elements. If this will be enough for doing mirror effects i will buy. For Photoshop i should robb a bank, but Elements is not expensive.

Attachments

• hover_score center.png
      hover_score center.png
      47.3 KB
    • MyScoreCenter.xml
      30.6 KB
    • button_my score center.xml
      30.7 KB

Cuitlahac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 8, 2008
    Göttingen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Cress,

I knew you were my man for this task ;)

Thank you, I'll try your xmls after work today and give feedback.

Cheers,
    Michael

ps. Sorry about FC Köln but my VFB Stuttgart is far away from being good this season, too. Maybe a little change in the xml could fix that? :D:D

Cuitlahac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 8, 2008
    Göttingen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Cress,

:D your xmls work great.

The MyScoreCenter plugin is really essential for sport fans and the idea proves once again the great creativity of the community here. There's always something new to discover and to improve MP.
    And if help is needed it's just one posting away.

I love it! Thanks again!
    Michael

Cressari

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2008
    Konstanz
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hoi Michael

For me this plugin is fantastic too. The xmls are not perfect, but in the next time i will improve my skill in Photoshop (Essential) and "xml-ing" so i can better fit not supported plugins to Bleazle-skin.
    And you are absolute right, the community here in this forum is best of all, there is no problem in this complicated world of htpc the people here dont help.

And now ..... let the games begin, for that FC and VfB win all their next games :D (wishes are the fathers of thinking, in my thinking i am a millionaire that can fly and make peace in near east in 1 day)

Cheers // Stefan

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hey guys,

I'm still around, just busy with work and things (like riding the moto-x bike lately) but I've been keeping an eye on your progress here, good work too by the way.

@Dave: The mirror effects of the hover graphics you do with photoshop?? Or is Photoshop Elements enough? Since a long time i will buy Photoshop Elements. If this will be enough for doing mirror effects i will buy. For Photoshop i should robb a bank, but Elements is not expensive.

Yeah I use Photoshop but there are probably other (cheaper) ways to get the fade effect.

The attached zip file includes a "tweaked" hover image, plus all of the images (and altered XML file) that you need to get the fading effect. I haven't got the plugin installed so I can't test it - let me know if something doesn't look right!

Note: I have included 2 "Score Centre" logo graphics. one says "Score Centre" (that's how we spell "centre") and the other says "Score Center" which is the other way of spelling it. Choose which one you want to use (delete the other one) and remove the number from the filename (ie. scorecentre1_logo.png -> scorecentre_logo.png

For future reference here's how to get the sliding/fading effect - it's pretty easy:

1. Create a XXXX_logo.png file with the name of the plugin (eg. music, pictures etc)
    2. Make a small copy of the hover graphic (which you will have already made) - about 66x88px call it something like music_small.png
    3. In the XML file delete any references to "title" (which just shows the title as text like you get in B3W)
    4. Add the following text to the XML file, pretty much after the first <control> tag.

<control>
    <description>icon background</description>
    <type>image</type>
    <id>1</id>
    <posX>0</posX>
    <posY>0</posY>
    <width>651</width>
    <height>157</height>
    <texture>Logo_background.png</texture>
    <animation effect="fade" time="500" delay="900">WindowOpen</animation>
    <animation effect="fade" time="500">WindowClose</animation>
    </control>

<control>
    <type>image</type>
    <id>1</id>
    <posX>136</posX>
    <posY>22</posY>
    <width>600</width>
    <height>110</height>
    <texture>scorecentre_logo.png</texture>
    <animation effect="fade" time="500" delay="500">WindowOpen</animation>
    </control>

<control>
    <type>image</type>
    <id>1</id>
    <posX>63</posX>
    <posY>12</posY>
    <width>66</width>
    <height>88</height>
    <texture>scorecentre_small.png</texture>
    <animation effect="fade" time="1000" delay="1100">WindowOpen</animation>
    <animation effect="slide" time="1000" delay="1100" start="-600,0" end="0,0" acceleration="-1">WindowOpen</animation>
    </control>

That's it! There are some plugins which cause the fading effect not to work - HTPC Info and Sys Info are the 2 that I can think of.

Keep up the good work!!

EDIT: I've just uploaded a fading version of the hover image here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/bleazle-311/animated-fading-hover-images-57443/

Dave

Attachments

• Score center.zip
      30.6 KB

Cressari

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2008
    Konstanz
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Wow, thaks for this very good advice. I will find time @ weekend to polish Score-Centre, HTPC-Info and Translator (german-english english-german dictionary for MP) then i have learned how to fit interresting new plugins to Bleazle-skin, that makes really fun. Today and tommorow i will have no time cause job is calling loud

Thanks and Cheers // Stefan

Sorry, i didnt polish the plugins until now. to much happend in job last week.
    Will report, when ready.

dangerzone

Portal Pro
    January 12, 2009
    delft
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    When i use your musicvideos.rar i get nothing on my screen, Look at the screen to now what i mean.

I made the shot true ultravnc and my tv screen is bigger than my monitor, so the size isn't correct.

Can anybody help me with this ?.

Attachments

• help.jpg
      help.jpg
      66.6 KB

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    When i use your musicvideos.rar i get nothing on my screen, Look at the screen to now what i mean..

I'm not sure which RAR file you're talking about (I haven't uploaded one) but here's a zip file with the required graphics and XML files. Hopefully this works for you. Note: I had the same problem as you've got when I was testing the Music Videos plugin - I think I had to rescan the database (and maybe restart my PC, I can't remember..)

EDIT: I've just uploaded a fading version of the hover image here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/bleazle-311/animated-fading-hover-images-57443/

Attachments

• MusicVideos.zip
      30.6 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom