Plugin support request for TvWishList (2 Viewers)

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Since huha doesn't include StreamedMP skinfiles with his plugin (anymore), i would like to request support for this nice plugin. Especially the 'pog-button' (which enables scheduling TvWishes from EPG) is something i miss.

Attached are the skinfiles which i still use (not made by me!) but the 'Pog-button' to easily add a TvWish from EPG isn't available anymore :(

Attachments

• StreamedMP - TvWishList Files.rar
      1.1 MB
    Last edited:

Atomic7431

Portal Pro
    June 17, 2011
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    i could use this as well, did anyone ever get around to making the files for 1.3 final

Last edited:

Atomic7431

Portal Pro
    June 17, 2011
    Home Country
    ive tried these already i think and i get a message saying missing or invalid file, maybe im doing something wrong.

placed theme in C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\StreamedMP

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    ive tried these already i think and i get a message saying missing or invalid file, maybe im doing something wrong.

placed theme in C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\StreamedMP
    Yes, that's the right place (and the Media folder in there also). Have to say that i'm running a 'modified' version of StreamedMP, so not sure if they'll work for you. I think these were supplied by huha in the past, so i assume they should work.

Atomic7431

Portal Pro
    June 17, 2011
    Home Country
    mmm don`t know then, hope somebody will come along with an answer as i really wanted to try the plugin, but use this skin now as its just amazing how i got it to look now thanks to the editor and backgrounds supplied on these forums.

Last edited:

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hm is there no support from streamedmp team itself ? I dont know from how i have my skin files for tvwishlist but i have it and they works fine ! I use the newes mp 1.3 final and the tvwish works fine. Is there something new in Skinfiles `?

For the Pog Button
    but the 'Pog-button' to easily add a TvWish from EPG isn't available anymore
    The User Pog has write this button in the dialog menu, when you will i can post this after i can get on my htpc... Wich this one you have the Pog button in the dialog menu how opend with the Info Key...

EDIT:: It seems that i have the same files you are. Only think that you have is in 2 xml files onleft 2 but for what ?

Here the dialog menu with pog button !!!

Last edited:

Atomic7431

Portal Pro
    June 17, 2011
    Home Country
    Ok using 1.4pre and the new tvwishlist 1.3.0.7 just released tonight, the following files i have gathered together and bundled in one zip file so that the pog is working and the tv wishlist section in mediaportal client.
    Now the pog is a little off but still works, so if anyone who has the right skills can move the pog position in the dialogmenu.xml to look more asthetic then please do as it would be perfect once this is done.

Attachments

• StreamedMP - TvWishList Files working with 1.4pre.rar
      1.1 MB
    Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom