PMT Value in SQL server shows 33 but 21 in the logs. (1 Viewer)

ASiDiE

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 14, 2005
    USA
    MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 with TV+SVN 12573
    MediaPortal Skin:
    Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP2
    CPU Type: Athlon XP +2800 2.2GHZ (Barton)
    HDD: 2 160GB Seatages
    Memory: 1 GB DDR Ram
    Motherboard: BIOSTAR M7VIG 400
    Motherboard Chipset: VIA KM266 Pro / VT8235
    Motherboard Bios: Biostar / VIG1224
    Video Card: Gigabyte 6200 / GV-N62128DS
    Video Card Driver: Nvidia 91.31
    Sound Card: C-Media CMI9761A 6-Channel AC'97 CODEC
    Sound Card AC3: No AC3
    Sound Card Driver: 5.12.1.50
    1. TV Card: Hauppauge PVR500
    1. TV Card Type: Dual Analog
    1. TV Card Driver: 2.0.43.24108
    2. TV Card: Skystar 2
    2. TV Card Type: DVB-S
    2. TV Card Driver: 4.4.0.0
    3. TV Card:
    3. TV Card Type:
    3. TV Card Driver:
    4. TV Card:
    4. TV Card Type:
    4. TV Card Driver:
    MPEG2 Video Codec: MPV
    MPEG2 Audio Codec: MPA
    Satelite/CableTV Provider: Dishnetwork 110, 119
    HTPC Case: Cooler Master ATC-610-GX1 Desktop Case
    Cooling:
    Power Supply: Silenx iXtrema Pro 300w.
    Remote: Radio Shack RS-2117
    TV: 21 Inch Sanyo SDTV
    TV - HTPC Connection: S-Video

I don't understand why it would be doing this because I thought all fields in the SQL server were in Decimal format. I did an auto scan on dish 110 and came up with several channels. I removed all but 2 channels. The one I am trying to view/preview is a FTA channel. It comes in fine with My theatre. When I click on the channel and then click preview, I get this log:

http://pastebin.team-mediaportal.com/11765

As you can see in my first screen shot, the SQL server is showing all PMT values at 33 but if you look at the log above, its showing 21. At this point the Setup.exe crashes/locks up and I will need to kill it in the task manager.

I then went into the SQL server and set the value to be a Decimal value of 51, as you can see with my second screen shot. The dec to hex conversion of 51 is 33.
    I then click on the channel and click preview. As you can see by my log below it comes back with the PMT as 33.

http://pastebin.team-mediaportal.com/11766

At this point it waits a little bit and then gives me back a message saying "Preview Failed: NoVideoAudioDetected." Now I would assume that because after looking in the SQL database and there are no Video and Audio Pids set, this is the reason why I am getting this error. I went back to the my theatre database and grabbed the pids out of there. My theatre does everything in Hex so I converted them to decimal. 6690 for video and 6691 for audio. It still gives me the exact same log and the exact same error.

Is there something I am missing on this one? I will see if I can get anyone else to test this issue out.... here in NA.

If anyone has any thoughts on this, or other things to try out, please let me know.

Frodo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    As you can see in my first screen shot, the SQL server is showing all PMT values at 33 but if you look at the log above, its showing 21.
    33 decimal = 21 hexadecimal
    so log=hexadecimal, sqlserver=decimal

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom