Polish sites (1 Viewer)

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    OK, now it's working. THX! But not all videos are playing, for example the TV Show "Klan", after entering the Show, selecting "odcinki 1400-1500" then from the episodes list "odc.1498", instead of playing the video i become an empty page with "..."
    After trying to play the Show "Szpiedzy w Warszawie" i receive: "Unable to play the video. No URL".
    Do you need Logs, screenshots or something else?
    I have also a request:) From the vod.tvp.pl site, can you also add the category: "Serwisy Informacyjne" with the sub-catagories: "wiadomosci", "teleexpres", etc. ?

I've made some improvements to vod.tvp, hopefully it's all working now

And as for the "Serwisy Informacyjne": I couldn't find any videos there (in the 15 seconds I searched :) ), why would you want it then?

aspik

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 14, 2008
    I've made some improvements to vod.tvp, hopefully it's all working now
    The issue with the empty page is gone, but this with "Unable to play the video. No URL" is still present (besides "Szpiedzy w Warszawie", it also happens for "Anna German").

I couldn't find any videos there
    Well that's because you need to go a little bit deeper:) For example teleexpres, after entering this sub-category you have the choose a day to play the video. Attached Screenshot from teleexpres, "Dzisiaj" means today, "Wczoraj" yesterday etc. After clicking the date, the video will be played.

Attachments

• teleexpres.JPG
      teleexpres.JPG
      54 KB

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    If I play an episode of Anna German, I get a "Not authorized" from the server, I did have a look at xbmc, but that didn't get me any further.
    and the attributes of those videos, but I haven't found an attribute stating playable.

Btw, on the website, it doesn't play either...

And as for those Serwisy Informacyjne: On my list

aspik

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 14, 2008
    I've checked "Szpiedzy w Warszawie" and i turned out that's payable videos, so it will be not working. But Anna German is available for free and i don't think that there is something like country restriction, because i can play (on the website) the videos and I'm not living in Poland:) Anyway if it's not possible to make it playable inside OV i can live with that!

And as for those Serwisy Informacyjne: On my list
    This is the most interesting category for me, because that's polish news and I'm not receiving here polish channels to watch it! So big thanks in advance for making this category available in OV! :)

aspik

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 14, 2008
    Hi doskabouter,

unfortunately i have bad news, this time it dosen't work at all... After entring the Vod Tvp site in OV i'm gettting an error: "Error getting dynamic categories"
    Log Attached.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    You have an old version of my dll (OnlineVideos.Sites.doskabouter.dll) I suspect the update didn't go as it should be.
    Please do an autoupdate and see if it works. If not, delete the dll and the part in the onlinevideosites.xml from <Site name="Vod.tvp" up to and including the next </Site>. After that a new autoupdate (and possible re-add the site) would fix the problem

aspik

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 14, 2008
    I must admit, i'm lost... Because i'm on vacation and i don't have access to my main HTPC, these tests are actually done with a fresh install of MP (and of course OV) on a notebook. So, i'm guessing that the autoupdate didn't go as it should be, i've deleted the OnlineVideos.Sites.doskabouter.dll, then the vod.tvp part from the xml, done update and re-add the site. After all i'm still getting the same error. I suppose the problem is still the same (old version of your .dll) as i see in the logs:
    Code:
    OnlineVideos.Sites.doskabouter (Version: 1.0.0.2983, Compiled: 2013-09-01 22:23:50)
    It is possible that your new version of the dll is not online, or something like that? Could your attach the actual dll?
    Can someone else from the PL people confirm the problem? Or is it just me..?

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    My htpc updated just fine, so serverside it's all as it should be.

But anyways, here's the dll

Attachments

• OnlineVideos.Sites.doskabouter.zip
      82 KB

aspik

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 14, 2008
    With your .dll everything works great! Don't know why the update dosen't works, next week i'm back home, so i can test the update on my main HTPC.
    I see that you already implement "serwisy imformacyjne", which is also working great:)
    Big Thanks for your work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom