breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Arlington Heights, Illinois
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I just tested a Manual import and used \\bugsbunny\f$\pictures
    The importer ran. Once I tried to view the pictures in Images, there were a lot of errors logged.

[2015-07-17 04:56:15,717] [200139 ] [InputMgr ] [INFO ] - WorkflowManager: Screen 'home' successfully shown
    [2015-07-17 04:56:23,487] [207909 ] [InputMgr ] [INFO ] - WorkflowManager: Pushing workflow state 'ImagesNavigation-Root' (id='76019aeb-3445-4da9-9a10-63a87549a7cf') onto the navigation stack...
    [2015-07-17 04:56:24,602] [209024 ] [InputMgr ] [WARN ] - AbstractFiltersScreenData: Error creating filter values list
    UPnP.Infrastructure.CP.UPnPRemoteException: Error writing action call document: Unable to connect to the remote server
    at UPnP.Infrastructure.CP.DeviceConnection.ActionCallState.SetRequestMessage(String message)
    at UPnP.Infrastructure.CP.DeviceConnection.OnActionCalled(CpAction action, IList`1 inParams, Object clientState)
    at UPnP.Infrastructure.CP.DeviceTree.CpAction.BeginInvokeAction(IList`1 inParameters, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
    at UPnP.Infrastructure.CP.DeviceTree.CpAction.InvokeAction(IList`1 inParameters)
    at MediaPortal.Common.Services.ServerCommunication.UPnPContentDirectoryServiceProxy.GetValueGroups(AttributeSpecification attributeType, IFilter selectAttributeFilter, ProjectionFunction projectionFunction, IEnumerable`1 necessaryMIATypes, IFilter filter, Boolean onlyOnline)
    at MediaPortal.UiComponents.Media.FilterCriteria.FilterByYearCriterion.GetAvailableValues(IEnumerable`1 necessaryMIATypeIds, IFilter selectAttributeFilter, IFilter filter)
    at MediaPortal.UiComponents.Media.Models.ScreenData.AbstractFiltersScreenData`1.ReloadFilterValuesList(Boolean createNewList)

Also OneTrueErrors errors are logged.

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Home Country
    Follow-up... MP2-Server process also died.

Started everything back up, went into Client and removed the new Images share \\bugsbunny\f$\pictures
    Went into Images and while it is empty (as expected) everything is back to normal.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sorry, but I had to move the posts out.

The other thread contained another question/issue which is not directly related to your one. I'd like to avoid confusion for users.

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Home Country
    I did a follow-up test...
    Imported the same pictures with Local Drive
    All worked as expected.
    Seems there just might be an issue with the importer and Manual directory mode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom