Possible problems between plugins and skins (1 Viewer)

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Why should we ?
    When Editor clearly indicate what plugin can be used or not ?
    For translation, (indisponible) means (not available).

View attachment 210048
    If you think it's intuitive to check menu options why some buttons are not working, everything is fine ;) I'll better step out of this discussion. You guys think everything is fine. I'm not using MP1, so I'm also fine ;)

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I've a 21:9 TV from philips
    Had that TV also some years ago when it came on the market. But most of the time the black stripes left and right with normal HD content was not what I thought, and the scaling to fullscreen where content was stripped from top and bottom I didn´t like either.
    So said after 3 years I switched back to a "normal" 16:9 TV ;)
    And using MP on that TV left me also with black stripes left and right or missing picture content when scaling.

Last edited:

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Had that TV also some years ago when it came on the market. But most of the time the black stripes left and right with normal HD content was not what I thought, and the scaling to fullscreen where content was stripped from top and bottom I didn´t like either.
    So said after 3 years I switched back to a "normal" 16:9 TV ;)
    And using MP on that TV left me also with black stripes left and right or missing picture content when scaling.
    Yes. If the TV is also used for Live-TV the format is indeed not perfect. That's why we placed it in the bed room last year and the living room got a larger 16:9 Samsung TV with selfmade Ambilight :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom