Tools and other software PowerDVD 8 Ultra Build 2521 Update (1 Viewer)

chris882

Portal Pro
December 27, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
thanks for the response... i don't know because i can't test it yet. i hope i can do it very soon, but i think because pretoriano said that the codec isn't in the package right now....

Pretoriano

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2007
    Roma, Italia
    Home Country
    Romania Romania
    thanks for the response... i don't know because i can't test it yet. i hope i can do it very soon, but i think because pretoriano said that the codec isn't in the package right now....

The "CL264dec.ax" file is there but is not registering,i've tryed to use "regsvr 32 "command but without luck "CL264dec.ax" is not working .

iancalderban

Portal Pro
    December 12, 2008
    milton keynes
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    hi guys,

I did have a working version of pdvd8, its h264 codec was working fine with MP1.0.

today I bought a new Bluray (bond, quantum of solace), this said it wouldn't play without a pdvd update. so I let pdvd update. The bluray now plays fine.

but my h.264 code has vanished in mediaportal :mad: . I tried to manually regsvr32 /i cl264dec.ax, stilll no joy. If I deinstall the latest pdvd8 and go back to the original , h.264 works fine. so it has to be pdvd's fault.

am I missing something? Is there a recent version of pdvd8 where the h.264 codec works?

edit: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/6003.page seems like bad news. I tried the version of pdvd listed earlier in this thread, the h264 codec stays registered, my bluray works, some h.264 tv works, some doesn't. maybe pdvd h264 is no longer a viable option for MP :mad: goes to look at other codec packs...

Ian

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom