Tools and other software PowerDVD 9 released (1 Viewer)

este22

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 13, 2007
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    hello,

i've two questions about the cinema mode. does it play sound in your config. i only have sound with normal powerdvd. and second: can you exit powerdvd with remote? i don't know how to do ist.

thx

MLH01

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Gold Coast
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi All,

I've just installed PDVD9 Ultra (after getting a new HD TV). Blu Rays seem to work fine, although I have no idea if it is using DXVA (CPU usage ~25%). I have set DXVA to 'enabled' in the PDVD configuration but Paranoid Delusion quoted ~7% so I am not sure if my setup is using hardware acceleration. Is there any other way of checking whether DXVA is being used other than checking CPU usage?

I am also having issues with using the remote (MCE compatible) to control the Cyberlink Blu Ray software (Powercinema?) - such as menu selections, stop, pause etc - with the blu ray discs. No problems with DVDs (probably because DVDs are handled natively through MP).

Any advice, or an 'Idiots Guide' to getting Blu Rays via PDVD9 to work reasonably seamlessly with MP? This is fairly important to increase, or at least maintain, WAF... :)

Thx,
    MLH01

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom