Powerschedulter does not wake up PC for recording (1 Viewer)

deival

Portal Member
November 22, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello MP-team,

If I scheduled a recording power scheduler is not displaying any "next wakeup time". If the PC is switched off the PC will not be started for recording. The problem started after update from version 1.8.0 to 1.9.0. I had trouble at installation of new MySQL-database server at the update to version MP 1.9.0, the software won't install on my PC (also manually not possibe) I neededed to install the next older version of MySQL-Server (Version 5.5) manually.

What settings can I check to get it work?
What log files are needed to see the power scheduler logs?

Thank you and best christmas whishes
Deival

CyberSimian

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2013
    Southampton
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    If I scheduled a recording, power scheduler is not displaying any "next wakeup time". If the PC is switched off the PC will not be started for recording. The problem started after update from version 1.8.0 to 1.9.0.
    When I did a fresh install of MP 1.9.0 pre, I also found that the HTPC would not wake to perform unattended recordings. This was because I had not enabled "PowerScheduler"! By default, "PowerScheduler" is disabled. :(

Check to make sure that you have enabled "PowerScheduler" in both "MP Config" and "TV Server Config".

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

deival

Portal Member
    November 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thank you for your reply CyberSimian,
    PowerScheduler is enabled at both sides "MP config" and "TV server config" I checked it again, but it doesn't work at all. Seems to be a different problem at my side...
    Maybe my installation is uncomplete...

Best regards,
    deival (from Bavaria Germany)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom