[Info] Release 0.7 (x86/x64) - MPExtended, WebMP, Bootstrap skin by ajs - Hard way (4 Viewers)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Bootstrap skin updated, MPE + WebMP updated ...
    1593269930355.png1593269956090.png

Entdecker

Portal Pro
    May 28, 2014
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    God
    Everything should work with my version too, it doesn’t differ from the version of the Atillas beta 10/11, I check constantly for regression, and have not noticed it yet. :)
    @catavolt I can confirm "ajs" statement. I update MP Extended from " MPExtended-060beta11" from regeszter whisout problems. See my Massage #122 and it s work really perfect. I think maybe you have a problem Cache problem?

THX Andrew, I´ll stay with Atillas beta 11 as I´m not interested in the WebMP thingy (and I even don´t see any sense for that..)
    Most important for me is the perfect functioning of Atillas MPTvScheduler, and that works perfect here ;)
    I use WebMP very often to programming my Media Center when I work on my PC. The second importend function is now more then on person in the family can use all key features from MediaPortal from all room in the flat.

When you not need this function I can understand you. I cannot imagine MediaPortal without this function :)

@ajs - Problem by the "manual Timer Programming"
    Today i test "manual Timer Programming" in WebMP standard Skin. In WebMP standard Skin the "manual timer programming" Work whisout problem.

Now it is clear it is not a problem from MPExtendet. :) It is only a a problem from the WebMP Bootstrap Skin! I hope the work from MPExtendet and WebMP can be used for MediaPortal 2 too.

"Bootstrap" does not take over the date and time selection with which you can set the start and stop time in "Bootstrap" for manual TV programming.

See attached files.

Attachments

• TimerProgramming-standard Skin work1.PNG
      TimerProgramming-standard Skin work1.PNG
      31.5 KB
    • TimerProgramming-standard Skin work2.PNG
      TimerProgramming-standard Skin work2.PNG
      31.1 KB
    • TimerProgramming-standard Skin work3.PNG
      TimerProgramming-standard Skin work3.PNG
      31.1 KB
    Last edited:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    TV part changed in MPE 0.6 and i dont look for this, need look difference between standard skin and bootstrap skin, and make fixes, Thanks.

--
    WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Maybe it´s why I am using the full version of MPTvScheduler (the one you have to pay for)?
    No, i think its not depend from MPTVScheduller version, I think the same error in the log will not find a path for Cover ...
    The only thing that can clarify the situation is to delete the MPExtened completely, delete the log files, install version 113 from [Help Me!] MPExtended & WebMP by ajs - Hard way , check the settings, ideally set it up again, and then check the operability.
    If everything works, upgrade to 117, if not, then I need to look at the log files. :)

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @ajs why need that path to covers? My MPTvScheduler shows the MyVideos covers correct as in all other plugins ;)

Gesendet von meinem CMR-W09 mit Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom