[solved] Pre 1.16 internal player does not play any type of files (2 Viewers)

Icaro

Portal Pro
November 29, 2013
Home Country
Italy Italy
He's trying in every way to be about two weeks,
After installing the Pre 1.16, internal player does not play any type of files (.iso, MKV, AVI, etc ..)
as I try to start a file, it appears "Unable to play: Index Video codec, audio codec", or nothing happens.

installed codecs are the last LAV, tried several times to reinstalling but nothing changes.

However no problem with the external player, the .iso are played correctly.

My OS is Win7 x64

I attach the MP Watchdog log.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out

P.s.
Sorry for my bad English

Last edited:

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hello :)

Your MediaPortal installation is messed up.
    The installed version of Core.dll is from an old version of MediaPortal.
    Please reinstall.

Icaro

Portal Pro
    November 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    @mm1352000
    Thank you for the reply

Then,
    I did it again a clean install,
    after cleaning the registry first two programs and then manually (about an hour)

the problem remains,
    Internal player does not play anything
    I do not know what to do...:(

I attach the last MP Watchdog log.

the Core.dll to me always seems the same: 1.15.100.0

Thanks again

Icaro

Portal Pro
    November 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Already done,
    many times I have uninstalled and reinstalled the LAV filters

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    @Sebastiii @mm1352000
    Code:
    [2017-01-30 17:39:46,205] [Log    ] [MPMain   ] [INFO ] - VideoPlayer:play G:\BDMV\PLAYLIST\00801.MPLS
    [2017-01-30 17:39:46,205] [Error  ] [MPMain   ] [ERROR] - OnMessage exception:System.MissingMethodException: Impossibile trovare il metodo 'Int32 DShowNET.Helper.DirectShowUtil.ReleaseComObject(System.Object)'.
       in MediaPortal.Plugins.BDHandler.Player.BDPlayer.RenderCustomGraph()
       in MediaPortal.Plugins.BDHandler.Player.VideoPlayer.GetInterfaces()
       in MediaPortal.Player.VideoPlayerVMR7.Play(String strFile)
       in MediaPortal.Plugins.BDHandler.Player.BDPlayer.Play(String strFile)
       in MediaPortal.Player.g_Player.Play(String strFile, MediaType type, TextReader chapters, Boolean fromPictures, Int32 title, Boolean forcePlay, Boolean fromExtTS)
       in MediaPortal.Playlists.PlayListPlayer.FakePlayer.MediaPortal.Playlists.PlayListPlayer.IPlayer.Play(String strFile, MediaType type)
       in MediaPortal.Playlists.PlayListPlayer.Play(Int32 iSong, Boolean setFullScreenVideo)
       in MediaPortal.Playlists.PlayListPlayer.PlayNext(Boolean setFullScreenVideo)
       in MediaPortal.GUI.Video.GUIVideoFiles.PlayMovieFromPlayList(Boolean askForResumeMovie, Int32 iMovieIndex, Boolean requestPin)
       in MediaPortal.GUI.Video.GUIVideoFiles.OnClick(Int32 iItem)
       in Common.GUIPlugins.WindowPluginBase.OnClicked(Int32 controlId, GUIControl control, ActionType actionType)
       in MediaPortal.GUI.Video.GUIVideoBaseWindow.OnClicked(Int32 controlId, GUIControl control, ActionType actionType)
       in MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.OnMessage(GUIMessage message)
    [2017-01-30 17:39:57,406] [Log    ] [MPMain   ] [DEBUG] - D3D: Showing mouse cursor
    Code:
    [2017-01-30 17:42:10,181] [Log    ] [MPMain   ] [INFO ] - VideoPlayer:play G:\BDMV\PLAYLIST\00001.MPLS
    [2017-01-30 17:42:10,181] [Error  ] [MPMain   ] [ERROR] - OnMessage exception:System.MissingMethodException: Impossibile trovare il metodo 'Int32 DShowNET.Helper.DirectShowUtil.ReleaseComObject(System.Object)'.
       in MediaPortal.Plugins.BDHandler.Player.BDPlayer.RenderCustomGraph()
       in MediaPortal.Plugins.BDHandler.Player.VideoPlayer.GetInterfaces()
       in MediaPortal.Player.VideoPlayerVMR7.Play(String strFile)
       in MediaPortal.Plugins.BDHandler.Player.BDPlayer.Play(String strFile)
       in MediaPortal.Player.g_Player.Play(String strFile, MediaType type, TextReader chapters, Boolean fromPictures, Int32 title, Boolean forcePlay, Boolean fromExtTS)
       in MediaPortal.Playlists.PlayListPlayer.FakePlayer.MediaPortal.Playlists.PlayListPlayer.IPlayer.Play(String strFile, MediaType type)
       in MediaPortal.Playlists.PlayListPlayer.Play(Int32 iSong, Boolean setFullScreenVideo)
       in MediaPortal.Playlists.PlayListPlayer.PlayNext(Boolean setFullScreenVideo)
       in MediaPortal.GUI.Video.GUIVideoFiles.PlayMovieFromPlayList(Boolean askForResumeMovie, Int32 iMovieIndex, Boolean requestPin)
       in MediaPortal.GUI.Video.GUIVideoFiles.OnClick(Int32 iItem)
       in Common.GUIPlugins.WindowPluginBase.OnClicked(Int32 controlId, GUIControl control, ActionType actionType)
       in MediaPortal.GUI.Video.GUIVideoBaseWindow.OnClicked(Int32 controlId, GUIControl control, ActionType actionType)
       in MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.OnMessage(GUIMessage message)
    [2017-01-30 17:42:20,040] [Log    ] [MPMain   ] [DEBUG] - D3D: Showing mouse cursor

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    @Icaro
    In the latest log files it looks like you're trying to use the BDHandler plugin, not the internal player. :confused:
    It seems the version of BDHandler that you have installed is not compatible with MP 1.16 PR.

Icaro

Portal Pro
    November 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    @Icaro
    In the latest log files it looks like you're trying to use the BDHandler plugin, not the internal player. :confused:
    It seems the version of BDHandler that you have installed is not compatible with MP 1.16 PR.

Tried,
    I uninstalled DBHandler,
    in this way it appears the window "Unable to play: index Video codec, Audio codec " :(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom