Prevent My TVSeries from automatically choosing next show (1 Viewer)

Viscouse

Portal Member
July 10, 2010
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
This is probably just a setting somewhere I haven't found yet. If so...sorry.

When I watch an episode and finish it, when I go back to the episode selection screen...the next unwatched show is automatically selected.

Normally this would be nice if I wanted to watch the next who (just press play). But I'm a neat freak and prefer to delete the show before watching the next. So I have to press Up, then delete.

How can I prevent the next show from being automatically selected?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi Viscouse, there is no setting that will allow you to disable this behaviour. You can raise an enhancement request on the issue tracker for this.

Damien

Viscouse

Portal Member
    July 10, 2010
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Damien,

Thanks for the quick reply. I appreciate it!

I'll raise it as an issue. It's not a big deal, just trying to learn what I love!

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    But I'm a neat freak and prefer to delete the show before watching the next. So I have to press Up, then delete.

I actually do the same and came up with the following issue to do it even more automated: Issue 449 - mptvseries - Config - Auto delete previous episode - MP-TVSeries: plug-in for organizing TV shows in MediaPortal - Google Project Hosting

Have a look and see if that would work for you as well, and if so 'star' that issue as well. Developers will only look at issues that are of interest to a large group of users first, so that's where the "stars" come into play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom