[Skin] Preview-window in B3W flickers when playing music (1 Viewer)

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    The problem with overlays flickering in home and basichome is now fixed (SVN 23507).

There are a few other overlay issues with album art not showing. I have a working fix for most of these locally, but need an expert to comment on the changes before they can be committed to SVN, and also to fix the last couple of bits.

Cheers,

Mark

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    Hi,

If you are using Blue3Wide, could you please test the three attached xml files? Just put them in the skin folder (in \Program Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Blue3wide\) replacing the original ones (make a backup!).

The should fix the problem with overlays in My Pictures, MyVideos and My Radio where the overlay would not show album art.

The overlay should still show video when playing as well. You need to be in list or filmstrip view to get the overlay on these screens.

Please also test with visualisations playing, and basically any other permutations you can find.

If these can be checked, I will fix them in Blue3 as well, and try to work out which xml file to fix for My Music (any suggestions?).

Thanks,

Mark

Attachments

• mypics.xml
      30.6 KB
    • myradio.xml
      30.6 KB
    • myvideo.xml
      30.6 KB

Plasmor

Portal Member
    August 19, 2009
    Tested in Blue3wide and it seems to work here.
    One thing that is strange though is that the preview window changes its size as long as you're in one of the fixed menus.

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    Tested in Blue3wide and it seems to work here.
    One thing that is strange though is that the preview window changes its size as long as you're in one of the fixed menus.

You mean it's a different size for album art compared to video? This is intentional (but can easily be changed) as the album art will be more or less square, while video won't be.

Thanks for testing.

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom